Thread: Entertainment Book

Default Entertainment Book

If any of you do not yet have a 2007 Entertainment Book, they just started a promo where if you order the 2008 book, you get the 2007 book for free.

I'm not a big coupon person. I'll always use discounts online, but I am not a physical coupon clipper. But I bought a book since we sell them on the site. Saturday night the girls wanted Pizza Hut. I happened to see Pizza Hut on the cover of the book. I pulled out a coupon for 19.99 for a "family meal" or something. It was 2 medium pizzas with 3 toppings each, 2 orders of breadsticks, and 4 drinks. I thought "guess that is a good deal." When the bill came and they had not applied the coupon yet, it was $36!! So we saved $16 off of the one meal. And there is another coupon just like it in there.

I've become an Entertainment Book believer. If I can make my money back on 2 coupons alone (not to mention the Rental car ones I plan to use in Florida), I consider it a pretty good deal.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I love the entertainment book. I only ever use a few coupons out of it, but I always get my money's worth, especially because I usually get one for free from out PTO at school for Teacher Appreciation Week!
    Sunshine Rewards

I purchased the Entertainment book through Sunshine Rewards back on May 18th. I received it with no problems but have never received credit. Since I have not really done any shopping other than this through SR, I'm not sure how long that it takes to get credit for a purchase. Can anyone enlighten me on what to expect and when to file a trouble ticket with purchases?

Thanks,
    Wendi

ChickiePants is offline Next thing you know, Chingy will be showing up on your doorstep!

I kind of had a similar thing with Travelocity where at first I thought it never credited, but I went back through my history and found that it WAS there, just stuck between some other stuff. It stays pending for like 3 weeks, though. I was thinking of ordering the Entertainment Book myself. My dad always gets them and uses a lot of the coupons. Only thing is, we live in a littler town and the nearest book to us is for Green Bay. I'm trying to figure out if it's worth it, you know...

Just checked it out for my area....and it's sold out Bummer.
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

ChickiePants is offline Next thing you know, Chingy will be showing up on your doorstep!

It said that about my area too at first, but when I went to "see all areas" it said I could have it shipped in about "2-3 weeks" (as opposed to other areas in the state which said "Now"). I don't know what's up with that, but I was thinking about trying it anyway. It's a good value for my boyfriend and I who are trying to save $$.

So it's $5 for the 2007 book (for s&h) and then the reg price with no s&h for the 2008 book right? It said they will continue to send the book every year though unless you cancel, which is no big deal. I think I might do this!
    Sunshine Rewards

I believe a lot of them have gas coupons in the back. Who can't use a gas coupon with gas costing more than a college education
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by chexmybank View Post
    It said that about my area too at first, but when I went to "see all areas" it said I could have it shipped in about "2-3 weeks" (as opposed to other areas in the state which said "Now"). I don't know what's up with that, but I was thinking about trying it anyway. It's a good value for my boyfriend and I who are trying to save $$.
    Thanks - that's what it said for my area once I went further!!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards