Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SR, please keep...

Default SR, please keep...

Tricia and SR staff,

In light of the recent survey problems, I would like to help in a very little way by asking you to skip me on the next round of Supermember gifts. My acts have contributed to your loss of survey income and I don't want to be awarded for doing those surveys that helped me become a Supermember.

I know it's not a lot but it would be a help to my conscience.

Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh, no!! Don't worry about it one bit. This was not because of any isolated person. Or even 10 people. Or 20! It was a confusion between us and Greenfield (to be diplomatic!) that resulted in them having to make some changes to the program. We will be stronger than ever because of this!!!

Believe me, you know in Dirty Dancing when Patrick Swayze says "Nobody puts Baby in a corner?" Well that's what it is like for anyone to tell me that SR isn't going to thrive. It just isn't going to happen. We went through a big up and down thing last summer where almost every rewards site was hit with some "punishments" for people cancelling offers too quickly. The end result is that we stopped pushing big offers. But our revenue grew because we got more creative. And that's exactly what we are going to do now--GET CREATIVE!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Oh, no!! Don't worry about it one bit. This was not because of any isolated person. Or even 10 people. Or 20! It was a confusion between us and Greenfield (to be diplomatic!) that resulted in them having to make some changes to the program. We will be stronger than ever because of this!!!

Believe me, you know in Dirty Dancing when Patrick Swayze says "Nobody puts Baby in a corner?" Well that's what it is like for anyone to tell me that SR isn't going to thrive. It just isn't going to happen. We went through a big up and down thing last summer where almost every rewards site was hit with some "punishments" for people cancelling offers too quickly. The end result is that we stopped pushing big offers. But our revenue grew because we got more creative. And that's exactly what we are going to do now--GET CREATIVE!!
    YOU GO GIRL!!!! That's my favorite line in the movie too!

But I was also willing to forgo my survey bonus (had no problem with you taking it back) and anything else to help SR out!

That's why we love SR, it's so honest and nothing keeps them down!
    April
    Sunshine Rewards

Wow....just goes to show you how honest and close we are here. No one keeps the SR mafia down.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

Tricia- definately let us SRers know if you need help!! I would hate to be rewarded for "bad" behavior. A small gift or bonus means nothing to me if it could help your company

Well stated OP!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMa View Post
    Tricia- definately let us SRers know if you need help!! I would hate to be rewarded for "bad" behavior. A small gift or bonus means nothing to me if it could help your company

Well stated OP!

Definitely! Feel free to take back my survey bonus! I have felt guilt ever since the whole Greenfield thing happened. Really did not think I was doing ANYTHING wrong. But you do not need to suffer for my mess ups.

Do what you need!!!! Just don't want to lose SR, and want to see SR and SR family thrive!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    Definitely! Feel free to take back my survey bonus! I have felt guilt ever since the whole Greenfield thing happened. Really did not think I was doing ANYTHING wrong. But you do not need to suffer for my mess ups.

Do what you need!!!! Just don't want to lose SR, and want to see SR and SR family thrive!
    Same here. I'm more than happy to relinquish my survey bonus to make amends. SR means more to me than a few bucks.
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Quote Originally Posted by jl8595 View Post
    Same here. I'm more than happy to relinquish my survey bonus to make amends. SR means more to me than a few bucks.
    Yes, if it would help in any way at all, I would be glad to do it - even if would make my account smaller, so what.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    Yes, if it would help in any way at all, I would be glad to do it - even if would make my account smaller, so what.
    Mine wasn't much this past month, but it's yours for the taking if you'd like it! I don't SR to suffer at all! It's too much fun!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

No one needs to feel guilty. We didn't know the guidelines they are now telling us about. Infact, we thought we were doing what they asked us to by having others in our house do surveys too. We aren't at fault here, just being penalized for some unknown reason. Yes, there were a couple who abused it, not just here but on multiple sites, and they need to go, and thats simple enough, they are now banned, but in no way should any of you feel guilty. It is what it is and we will deal with it and be better for it in the end.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.