Thread: Red Wine Drinkers...

Default Red Wine Drinkers...

Look at the new coupon I just put up for My Wines Direct. Its awesome 15.00 off, free shipping,you can't buy wine that cheap at the gas station, and its good wine. Its only there for a few days, so jump on this. 4 reds, 2 whites, and if you really hate whites, you can send them to me. LOL
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

So tempting........but no one is here during the day to accept delivery.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    So tempting........but no one is here during the day to accept delivery.
    UPS actually called me to see when they could bring it to me. I guess they make arrangements when you can't be home, like a neighbor or delivering to your work.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    UPS actually called me to see when they could bring it to me. I guess they make arrangements when you can't be home, like a neighbor or delivering to your work.
    They have sent all my deliveries via FedEx out of Providence, RI. They come in the middle of the day when we are at work, and so far, they haven't let my "vicious dog" sign for it. However, she is only 11, not the required 21 years of age (unless you count in dog years).

We called FedEx the last time and they refused to help us at all, so we had to make the trek to Providence to pick it up. DH was NOT happy! I'd have it delivered to my work, but it wouldn't look very good to have a case of wine brought into the lobby of a surgical center with a lot of patients hanging around that haven't had anything to eat or drink. DH has a job where it requires clearance just to get to his work place. Spouses aren't even allowed there. I don't know my neighbors too well. The houses are all spread apart. I'd have to know them very well before I'd trust them with a big case of wine!

However, I am still drooling over the offer. They have absolutely the BEST wine and great deals. I'm hoping someone else is able to take advantage of this really good offer.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh that sucks. When I order from a different wine place, Fed Ex delivers, and I'm his last delivery because he lives really close. He always wants to come in and put it away and crack open a bottle. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    What?! That's cool. DD has been missing her books from ECampus because when UPS delivers she's in class. She called them to see if they could deliver at a certain time and they said no! Know she keeps rushing back to her dorm room between classes to catch them!

Anyway, maybe I need to try this red wine. LOL. It's suppose to increase your red blood cells. Since nothing else is working perhaps this will. LOL. Hmmm!
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

It would be a great offer if I could have it sent to PA. We ban everything here. I had to chuckle at your comment about being cheaper that the drug store. Oh how I wish we could buy wine at the supermarket or drug store instead of going to the state store.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards