Thread: Budget Rent a Car - Coupon

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Default Budget Rent a Car - Coupon

I've got a question on the 10% off coupon for Budget. Is more than a 1-day rental required for it? We're looking at booking a car for our trip to the port from WDW in Sept and using the coupon doesn't seem to change pricing.

Anyone have any different experience for a 1-day rental?
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    I've got a question on the 10% off coupon for Budget. Is more than a 1-day rental required for it? We're looking at booking a car for our trip to the port from WDW in Sept and using the coupon doesn't seem to change pricing.

Anyone have any different experience for a 1-day rental?
    I'm not showing anything when I look into their description of it, but I did email them and ask.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Thanks, Cindy!
    Dude

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    Thanks, Cindy!
    I am interested, also. Might drive instead of fly and since I drive a small car, we usually rent a van. Need to check cost of flying vs renting and gas.

Here are the rules for the 10% that I finally received from budget:

10% Off Weekly & Weekend Rentals

Deal valid for pick-up until December 31, 2008.
    The savings of up to 10% applies to Budget leisure weekly and weekend rates and is applicable only to the time and mileage portion of the rental charge.
    Deal is available for U.S. and Canadian residents only.
    Deal may not be used in conjunction with any other BCD number, promotion or deal.
    Weekly rates require a 5 day minimum rental.
    Weekend rate available Thursday noon; car must be returned by Monday 11:59 p.m., or higher rate will apply.
    A Saturday night stayover and an advance reservation may be required.
    Deal and cars are subject to availability at participating Budget locations in the U.S.
    Car rental return restrictions may apply.
    Deal subject to change without notice.
    This deal may not apply to all rates or all car classes or be available at all locations at all times.
    Holiday and other blackout periods may apply.
    Renter must meet Budget age, driver and credit requirements. Minimum age may vary by location. An additional daily surcharge will apply for renters under 25 years old at these locations.
    Taxes, concession recovery fees, customer facility charges ($10/contract in CA), optional items and other surcharges may apply and are extra.
    A Frequent Flyer Recovery Tax may be imposed on certain rentals earning miles or points.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thanks, Cindy!
    Dude