Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sunshine Rewards Game Announcement

WOW!
    This sounds great!! And nice article too.
    Thanks for adding some excitement Tricia!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Thanks for adding this. I like Banko. It's pretty fun.

I totally forgot I was a member at Netwinner! Thanks for adding it

I just signed up for Netwinner through SR but couldn't play any games. I got a page that said temporarily unable to play due to maintenance, etc. I will check back later so I can play! Looking forward to it and thank you Tricia
    DEE

I played all my games for today and picked up a few points too. This is a great addition, thanks.

Thanks Tricia...I used to play netwinner every so often, but I am not very lucky. I'll start giving it a shot again if SR can benefit from it!

(much easier than qualifying for a survey anyway! And much less stressful!! )
    Sunshine Rewards

If you sign up under someone make sure you verify your account so they can get their 10% as well. I have 15 referrals, been a member for over a year, and only 6 are verified so can only get my bonus from them. And of those 6 only 3 actually play. I have one referral who plays and is not verified so no onus from her. So make sure you you verify your account. It just verifies your email account is real.
    <Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Tricia, just for giggles I tried to keep track of the ads today when I was playing NetWinner today. While playing Banko, I saw 10 brand new ads that I've never seen before and 4 ads that I have seen other days. I played 50 games on the Money Wheel (I can't do it in one sitting, sorry) and saw an additional 6 new ads and 4 ads I've seen other days. Thought this might give you a snapshot for reimbursement.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Tricia, just for giggles I tried to keep track of the ads today when I was playing NetWinner today. While playing Banko, I saw 10 brand new ads that I've never seen before and 4 ads that I have seen other days. I played 50 games on the Money Wheel (I can't do it in one sitting, sorry) and saw an additional 6 new ads and 4 ads I've seen other days. Thought this might give you a snapshot for reimbursement.
    Awesome! That's good information.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks Tricia! I haven't been to Netwinner in a long time. I look forward to playing.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards