Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sunshine Rewards Game Announcement

kvmj is offline Soaking Up the Sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Can you seriously play more then 110 games in a day anyway. And I'd say 25.00 is pretty darn lucky.
    $25.00 is darn lucky. The moneywheel game is a lot different now than it was in the beginning. They have slowed it way down. It has a lot of bugs which grab memory and lock up my computer. You could count on getting $6 a day if you played for 6-8 hours; they changed the odds. I really don't care for it now. But, I like Banko and could play about 15 games a day.

The games slow down the more people are playing so, if your up early, you'll find the game going faster.

I really like the Banko game, but the moneywheel takes a long time and I haven't won many points.

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I agree! I haven't been able to get in all of my money wheel spins at all this week. I always get in the banko cards but I dont have the time to do all of my money wheel spins. Feels like money left on the table. I can't even imagine being able to do more than 110 games in one day and I am a SAHM with no job.
    You DO have a job - and one of the most important ones there is.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    You DO have a job - and one of the most important ones there is.
    HERE! HERE! I second that!
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Tricia, now that we have been doing NetWinner through SR a few weeks, I have a question. I know that you get paid a paltry sum for each ad we see for the first time. I was wondering if it was the first time ever (ie, we saw it yesterday, now again today), vs the first time today, vs the first time with each session. By session, I mean each time you go into NetWinner. For example, I can't sit and play for long periods of time, so I will go in multiple times per day. I was just wondering if that helped reimbursement, or if it didn't matter. Just curious.........
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I have no luck with the money wheel...anyone else out there gotten lucky with it?
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

kxmeeh is offline ymca...wasn't one of them a potato farmer???

I love this site! the girls love it, because it is something they can do to help me. I always just use quick pick for the numbers...they like to sit here, take their time, and pick the numbers individually. I was able to get 10,000 points at banko today, and I pulled 500 on the money wheel. Now I have sr for disney and and this site for Christmas gifts. In 6,000 points, I will have my first 25.00 gift card. Everyone in my family is getting pre-paid gift cards. and i am so very consfused. this is a free site to use, we win gift cards...tricia gets money for something that we do on a different site, although I can't figure out how.
    Last edited by kxmeeh; 02-26-2008 at 11:38 PM.