Thread: Free Pancakes at IHOP on 2/12/08

Default Free Pancakes at IHOP on 2/12/08

IHOP is celebrating National Pancake Day on Tues 2/12 and offering a free short stack to every customer between 7AM-10PM. All they ask is that you make a donation to Children's Miracle Network. Details here:

http://www.ihoppancakeday.com/
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Quote Originally Posted by jl8595 View Post
    IHOP is celebrating National Pancake Day on Tues 2/12 and offering a free short stack to every customer between 7AM-10PM. All they ask is that you make a donation to Children's Miracle Network. Details here:

http://www.ihoppancakeday.com/
    I have been there for that before. Had a BLT for lunch, had the short stack on the side, good deal. That short stack is huge.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

This works out great for my girls and I. We have a very busy Tuesday normally and that particular one is going to be even more crazy due to me scheduling both of their physicals for that afternoon....and then we are off to dance and I then tutor someone at 7:30 that night, so either in between the physical and dance or dance and tutoring we will head over to IHOP. My daughter Sadie loves the pancakes there so she will be very happy!!!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Oh how I wish we had an IHOP around here. I would totally take advantage of the free pancakes. We always stop there when we are travelling. They have a nice selection of breakfast, lunches and dinners but we mostly like to go for breakfast. Maybe they will open a new one in the central Ohio area at some point. Until then, I'll just have to dream of IHOP pancakes.

Sunshine Rewards

So if we went with four people could 4 people get free pancakes or just one person gets a free stack?

Where do you give your donation while you are there? Does it need to be cash or check or do they put it on your card.

Thanks for the help
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    So if we went with four people could 4 people get free pancakes or just one person gets a free stack?

Where do you give your donation while you are there? Does it need to be cash or check or do they put it on your card.

Thanks for the help
    Yes! It is one free short stack per guest. You can donate now if you want. The link in Lori's op has an area to donate to CMN. I don't know about in the restaurant. I would suggest calling your local IHOP to see what they allow.

Quote Originally Posted by Kycha View Post
    Yes! It is one free short stack per guest. You can donate now if you want. The link in Lori's op has an area to donate to CMN. I don't know about in the restaurant. I would suggest calling your local IHOP to see what they allow.
    Theres usually a big stand up box in the lobby by the register. Sometimes they have a rep there too.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I have a friend that works part time at Ihop and I said to him while at work the other night.."what a great deal, so tell me, 2 people could come in and have free pancakes and leave say $8.00??" He said "yeah, but if you leave the money on the table..they(the servers) have to put it all into the donation box!"

So if you are going for free, that's fine, get a stack of pancakes and make your donation to a great cause, but just remember to tip your server separately or give it to them personally...dont leave that on the table too!!

From what I understand, the servers will be donating a % of their tips that day...but not all, seeing they only make $2.63 a hour here!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!