Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Broken Gold

Default Broken Gold

Here's an offer that we can't give rewards for but some of you really loved it in the past! We had quite a few members get some money for old jewelry.

Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I made $297.88 when I sent in my old, no longer wanted gold last summer. I bet if anyone were to try it now, you would make alot more considering gold is so high now! Wish I had more to send to them!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Thanks! I lost my envelope the last time this was offered. I was hoping it would recycle back.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Here's an offer that we can't give rewards for but some of you really loved it in the past! We had quite a few members get some money for old jewelry.
    My daughter and I love broken gold. She just sent in a few earrings she had lost the other one to and a thin broken figaro chain and she got a check within 2 days for $39.

Here is a good tip that made me quite a bit of money in 2007. My niece and I yard sale every weekend. You would be surpised what you can find. People just want to get rid of it. I found real jewerly for a quater and less! One envelope I sent in I probably didn't have $5.00 in it from jewerly I found at yard sales and they sent me $66!

I can't wait for yard sale season this year. Mainly just so I can do broken gold again!
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by andrea2289 View Post
    My daughter and I love broken gold. She just sent in a few earrings she had lost the other one to and a thin broken figaro chain and she got a check within 2 days for $39.

Here is a good tip that made me quite a bit of money in 2007. My niece and I yard sale every weekend. You would be surpised what you can find. People just want to get rid of it. I found real jewerly for a quater and less! One envelope I sent in I probably didn't have $5.00 in it from jewerly I found at yard sales and they sent me $66!

I can't wait for yard sale season this year. Mainly just so I can do broken gold again!
    What a GREAT idea Andrea! Thanks for sharing!!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Thanks! I lost my envelope the last time this was offered. I was hoping it would recycle back.

Ditto for me! I lost my envelope and never got to send anything in. Can I sign up again?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMa View Post
    Ditto for me! I lost my envelope and never got to send anything in. Can I sign up again?
    Absolutely. I'm sure that they would love the business. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Absolutely. I'm sure that they would love the business. LOL!

Thanks for the speedy reply. I'm going to go through some old stuff today and see if I should send away for another envie.
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Thanks for posting that you got money. I was always a little afraid to send anything in!! I'm sure I can find some around the house!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by andrea2289 View Post

What a great idea! What do you look for at the garage sales? What is the most you would pay for something? I'm gonna try this so any tips you can give would be a great help. Thanks in advance!!