Thread: Invalid Coupon code?

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Question Invalid Coupon code?

I was searching for the best deal to buy 2 books and scholastic just happened to be the best deal. The coupon code SSAWARD for free shipping and 10% off is giving me the following error. (listed on SR)
    The promotion code has exceeded its usage limit. Please enter a new promotion code below or leave the promotion code field empty and complete the form and/or click CONTINUE.
    The free shipping alone was worth it! Could you see if there's another one or if there's a reason why this one isn't working? If not I'll wait until DS's book fair at school in 2 wks and see if that have it then.

Thanks
    April
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    I was searching for the best deal to buy 2 books and scholastic just happened to be the best deal. The coupon code SSAWARD for free shipping and 10% off is giving me the following error. (listed on SR)
    The promotion code has exceeded its usage limit. Please enter a new promotion code below or leave the promotion code field empty and complete the form and/or click CONTINUE.
    The free shipping alone was worth it! Could you see if there's another one or if there's a reason why this one isn't working? If not I'll wait until DS's book fair at school in 2 wks and see if that have it then.

Thanks
    April
    Not sure why it is telling you, the checked it and it says good for 4 more days. I will email the affiliate manager and ask. I don't see any other promotions for them.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Heres the reply I got:

The system seems to be doing that with some of our most popular codes. We are not sure why it’s doing it just yet; it’s a glitch in the system we are working to resolve. However, the code itself is valid and it ends up working after a couple of attempts. Please re-try entering the code or order a couple of times and it should eventua
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Heres the reply I got:

The system seems to be doing that with some of our most popular codes. We are not sure why it’s doing it just yet; it’s a glitch in the system we are working to resolve. However, the code itself is valid and it ends up working after a couple of attempts. Please re-try entering the code or order a couple of times and it should eventua
    Thanks!!!!! What a fast reply... I tried three times I think last night, I'll keep trying again today..
    Sunshine Rewards