Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question for Members

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by katrina1122 View Post
    I always get 15 minutes or in before they reject me.
    You also have to go really slow and take your time with them, if they think you are rushing through they will kick you out in the middle of it. I'm a fast reader and tend to want to go quickly plus I've been around a long time and almost know all the questions by heart...I have to make myself slow down, I usually do something else like watch tv while taking surveys and that helps. I've gotten kicked out more times than care to admit. Plus some times there are trick questions that if you aren't paying attention and answer wrong that gets you the boot too. HTH
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    You also have to go really slow and take your time with them, if they think you are rushing through they will kick you out in the middle of it. I'm a fast reader and tend to want to go quickly plus I've been around a long time and almost know all the questions by heart...I have to make myself slow down, I usually do something else like watch tv while taking surveys and that helps. I've gotten kicked out more times than care to admit. Plus some times there are trick questions that if you aren't paying attention and answer wrong that gets you the boot too. HTH
    I totally agree with this. I'm also a fast reader so it's really a concious effort for me to go slllloooooowwwww. I hate it when I get kicked out and I know it's cause I started reading fast again!
    Sunshine Rewards

Graduate of the College of Disney Knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by shmily1 View Post
    I totally agree with this. I'm also a fast reader so it's really a concious effort for me to go slllloooooowwwww. I hate it when I get kicked out and I know it's cause I started reading fast again!
    Has happened to me more times than I care to admit. I usually do a countdown in my head before clicking on that next button or arrow so that I don't go too fast.
    Barb

Interesting, i was just on the phone with my mom and managed to get 2 surveys finally...guess i click too fast.

Great hint!

Quote Originally Posted by katrina1122 View Post
    Interesting, i was just on the phone with my mom and managed to get 2 surveys finally...guess i click too fast.

Great hint!
    Good job! That will give you a nice little boost.
    Sunshine Rewards

Graduate of the College of Disney Knowledge

Nothing since, also, I can never get any of the click points?

omg i have been mia for awhile.. but you got banned from the dis board? You got to be kidding me wright.

Quote Originally Posted by aknight373 View Post
    omg i have been mia for awhile.. but you got banned from the dis board? You got to be kidding me wright.
    She's not kidding. If memory serves, someone asked about rewards sites, Tricia listed a bunch, and also included Sunshine, and that got her banned. Despite the fact that she gave many different sites. Ugh. And you can't type out SunshineRewards or the site name there or it gets the ****** action.

SR is what allowed us to get APs to Disneyland back in '07, plenty of people use the money they earn here to go to Disney...you'd think it would be a perfect pairing.

(I once got a warning b/c I told someone my username here when I told them to check out the *boards*...username doesn't cause a referral to happen, but they obviously didn't know that. now if I'd given my number that's different, but board username?)
    Sunshine Rewards