Thread: Cookies Delivered for $21!

Default Cookies Delivered for $21!

I was just ordering some David's Cookies for my stepdad for his birthday (Cindy...shhhh!) and figured out that using the special Sunshine Rewards coupon code and their free shipping, I could have cookies delivered for $21! Anyone who has tried to ship anything recently knows that to get something to someone in a couple of days can take as much as $10 just for the shipping. It's a fantastic deal! I got shipped about a dozen nice sized cookies in a reusable tin for $21 and some change. Now if I can just keep Cindy from stealing them....

Seriously. If you want to send a quick Valentine's Day gift to a grandparent, a kid in college, or something like that, it's a perfect opportunity.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I was just ordering some David's Cookies for my stepdad for his birthday (Cindy...shhhh!) and figured out that using the special Sunshine Rewards coupon code and their free shipping, I could have cookies delivered for $21! Anyone who has tried to ship anything recently knows that to get something to someone in a couple of days can take as much as $10 just for the shipping. It's a fantastic deal! I got shipped about a dozen nice sized cookies in a reusable tin for $21 and some change. Now if I can just keep Cindy from stealing them....

Seriously. If you want to send a quick Valentine's Day gift to a grandparent, a kid in college, or something like that, it's a perfect opportunity.

Thanks for the idea! Now that DD18 is away at school, I can have fun sending her little goodies. My two older boys said that was one of the best things they enjoyed while in college-their goodie boxes. I've already sent her something from Popcorn Factory and she loved it!

I'm gonna check it out!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Thanks for the idea! Now that DD18 is away at school, I can have fun sending her little goodies. My two older boys said that was one of the best things they enjoyed while in college-their goodie boxes. I've already sent her something from Popcorn Factory and she loved it!
    What a nice mommy. I loved when my mom sent boxes of stuff, would have loved it from these places even more!!!
    <Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the heads up! I just ordered some for my niece whose divorce was just final - a Valentine's Day chocolate pick-me-up!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

That's a great idea. My mom has been so sad lately with my dad away on business that I will have to remember to do this during the time he's away again.
    Sunshine Rewards

thanks for the heads up...........I have been looking for free shipping to send something off to our former catechist director (she just retired) and I was leaning towards Cheryl & co, but I cannot pass up the free shipping with Davids!!

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    Thanks for the heads up! I just ordered some for my niece whose divorce was just final - a Valentine's Day chocolate pick-me-up!

Oh, how sweet! That was so thoughtful of you!
    Sunshine Rewards

put my order in...........I am sure she will love it!!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Oh, how sweet! That was so thoughtful of you!
    Thanks! I think she is feeling a little lonely right now!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards