Thread: Chocolate covered pretzels?

Default Chocolate covered pretzels?

Does anyone know if any of the SR merchants have chocolate covered pretzels? I'm off to search now to find some for DH for Valentine's Day!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Mrs Pindables has some of the most awesome ones you will ever eat.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thanks! I had looked there, but I searched on "pretzels" instead of "pretzel" and it returned no results. They look wonderful!
    Last edited by StitchandPooh'smom; 02-08-2008 at 05:30 PM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Their apples look delicious. I keep going to that site and looking. One of these days I am going to order those apples. They are a bit pricey, but I bet once I eat one of them....they will be SOOOO worth the money!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

I've been eating one of the huge chocolate pecan turtles for 3 days. They are extremely good, but you can only eat so much, so they are well worth the price.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I've become a bit of a chocolate snob over the past few years. And I can say without a doubt that the things I would most want SG to get me for Valentine's Day are Edible Arrangements Chocolate Covered Bananas and Strawberries (which we don't have on SR) and Mrs. Prindables apples. Even on WW, I would make an exception for either of those things. They are just to die for!!

One thing about the Mrs. Prindables pretzels. I don't think that I should have refridgerated them. I just tossed them in there with everything else I ordered (I ordered a combo basket). I think those would have been crisper if I had not put them in there.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs