Thread: Moving offers to pending...?

Default Moving offers to pending...?

Tricia, I was just wondering if it messed you up in any way if I move offers to 'pending' that I didn't complete just so I get them off of my available offers list? I thought I read one time that it messed you up in some way so I had stopped doing it, but it would make it easier for me to search through offers if the ones that I would not be doing weren't on my list. There is no other way to actually delete them from my list, is there? I'll keep them there if it is a problem to you though. Just wondering.

Thanks!
    Debbie

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Moving to pending is how she tells how often the offer is crediting. I think she was going to look into an ignore feature but I don't know the status of that project.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Moving to pending is how she tells how often the offer is crediting. I think she was going to look into an ignore feature but I don't know the status of that project.
    AH ok, I'll just leave them alone for now then. Just looking to see if I could make my life easier, but I don't want to do that if it will make her's more difficult. Thanks for the answer.

Catherine - I just realized that you are my referral on netwinner. I guess you signed up under me a really long time ago but I received a message on the site that you earned me 500 pts from your 5000 pt win! So A BIG THANKS to you! Keep winning!
    Debbie

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by bartleby1 View Post
    AH ok, I'll just leave them alone for now then. Just looking to see if I could make my life easier, but I don't want to do that if it will make her's more difficult. Thanks for the answer.

Catherine - I just realized that you are my referral on netwinner. I guess you signed up under me a really long time ago but I received a message on the site that you earned me 500 pts from your 5000 pt win! So A BIG THANKS to you! Keep winning!
    I knew I signed up under someone on the DIS but couldn't remember who. I'm glad I'm helping you out. Now I need to find a referral!
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Oh no, this is what I have been doing, moving the ones to pending that I know I don't want to do, I won't do this anymore and didn't know we shouldn't, sorry! I would be great to have an "ignore button", especially if you could ignore and not delete it permanently, in case you want to change your mind down the road.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES