Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favorite MK Counter Service Restaurant??

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    hands down Columbia House..........very filling and good!!! You have to check out the tuna sandwich (which by the way is the only place that I order or eat a tuna sandwich from!)

Also my girls and I have made a meal (morning time) out of the french toast loaf at the main street bakery! add a frozen latte and a frozen strawberry smoothie and we were very full..........and it was all good!

Pamela
    Oooooo, french toast loaf at main street bakery... now I'm drooling all over the keyboard! It's the first place I head when I get through the gate... if you haven't tried it, it is scrumptious!!
    Sunshine Rewards

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

I loved the BBQ sandwich at Pecos Bills and my dad loved the dogs at Caseys .. so those are our 2 fave CS in MK
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

Angela- Columbia Harbour House is in Liberty Square, right after you turn the bend out of Fantasyland. Kind of across from the Haunted Mansion. they have a lovely upstairs seating area that is so nice and quiet. I agree, their tuna sand is GREAT! And my kids love the chicken strips.

I love the chicken salad at Pecos Bills- has a nice lime dressing. The fixins bar there and at Cosmic Rays is GREAT for fancying up a boring burger.

Cosmic Rays has some HUGE choices- chicken and rib platters- really make it easy to share a meal!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Thanks Alice! We have eaten there, but it was several years ago, so I do not remember it much. I will have to make sure that we eat there next year when we go. Sounds yummy!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Cosmic Ray's has the most variety. They have three different menus(areas) to order from: Burgers, Chicken, and Salads/Soups. Each menu has a variety of selections on their particular category. Also the entertainment for little ones (a singing alien DJ) is great fun. Casey's Corner has delicious hotdogs and corndogs too. It's a great meal to get and walk with. If you don't want to stop and eat. I like Columbia Harbour House, but my family did not. It has a limited menu, so that one would depend on your family's taste.

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Loved Columbia Harbour House - Yummy Clam Chowder and 1/2 Tuna Sandwich. It was a nice light tasty lunch!

We always love Peco's Bill - Great burgers and we love the fixin's bar!
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards