Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need to rent out some of our DVC points

Default Need to rent out some of our DVC points

I thought I would offer this here first before I go to the DIS board.

I had to rent AKV points to make the Christmas 2008 reservations we wanted. Now I need to rent out some of our Boardwalk points to cover what I paid for the AKV points.

If anyone would be interested, let me know. I would even consider taking part of the payment in SR Disney gift cards!!!

Laura
    Disney Myspace GraphicsSunshine Rewards

Oh, gee i am so sorry. I meant to put this under Disney - Resort, etc.

Was reading posting rules first and forgot to go back.

Someone please move this for me...........Laura

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

I have no idea about DVC points but good luck and have a great trip.
    Sunshine Rewards

Can I ask when your use year is? I will most likely need to get some points for a June 2009 trip if everyone who is planning on going goes I will need 3 - 2 bedrooms somewhere. My points are at HHI so I would have to wait until the 7 month mark anyway.
    Sunshine Rewards

Hi Missymouse,

We have 232 Oct08 points that cannot be transferred, and 166 Oct09 points that can be. Either a transfer or making a reservation for you are OK with me.

Laura

Wow Laura....wish I had known this a few weeks ago....I searched and search for someone with BWV points, so I could have them make me a resse at the 11 month mark..took a bit, but finally found someone! I'll keep you posted cause I have a friend that may need more BW points (she also owns there).

Good Luck!!
    Deb...gotta luv the Boardwalk!

I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Thanks Deb for keeping me in mind.

Yes, we love the Boardwalk too. There will be 12 of us there Dec 19-23 and then we move to AKV for the 23-26. We have a Grand Villa and 2 bedroom at both places. It should be fun!

Laura

We're going in January 2009 and we'd like to rent points. We just rented from someone and stayed at BWV. We LOVED it! But we would like to stay at AKV for 120 points (we need 3 value studio rooms).
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Weluvdisny,

I am sorry, but these are BWV points. I could not try to get an AKV reservation until 7 months out. If you cannot find someone before then to help you, let me know and I will see if something is still available.

Sorry........laura

How many points are you looking to rent and how much per point? You can pm me with the info if you don't want to post it.

Is BWV the only resort they can be used at? We were looking at Beach Club for a possible weekend sometime this spring but would consider BWV too.

Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie