Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need to rent out some of our DVC points

Laura,

I'll look you up in June if we can't get points to rent before then. Thanks anyway and I wish you luck in renting your points.

Melissa
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Laura, are your points still available? We were thinking about renting DVC for our trip in Aug.

Carrie
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by LauraLea View Post
    Thanks Deb for keeping me in mind.

Yes, we love the Boardwalk too. There will be 12 of us there Dec 19-23 and then we move to AKV for the 23-26. We have a Grand Villa and 2 bedroom at both places. It should be fun!

Laura
    WOW...we'll be at BWV's the 20th to the 25th, yes flying home on Christmas...can't wait, just a small studio this time for us two, but a studio is better than nothing at BWV
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

I may be interested. I have a trip booked in October for the WL but would love to stay at the boardwalk again! I would need about 66 points (Sun-Sat stay in a studio standard). How much are you asking?

You could PM me if you'd like!
    Thanks LuvMyBoys & arob414
    Sunshine Rewards

Hi Laura

Just wondering if your points are still available. We have been looking to rent 96 points for 1BR at BWVs FOR 3rd Nov-7th Nov 08. It seems BWV points are hard to rent, we have been looking for a while. If you have enough points spare would you consider renting to our family here in the UK?.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Ali.

I could use a ressie at Boardwalk too! DH and I are celebrating our 20th anniversary and we'dlove tocelebrate it WDW style! Please PM me to let me know what to do.

Thanks!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by LauraLea View Post
    Hi Missymouse,

We have 232 Oct08 points that cannot be transferred, and 166 Oct09 points that can be. Either a transfer or making a reservation for you are OK with me.

Laura

Hi there!
    Just curious if you still have points availible from your Oct. 08 use year? If so how much are you wanting per point? We are getting ready to book a trip for the family set around beginning-mid Oct. We have a DVC timeshare ourselves but it's only 100 points and we of course will need more. Thanks!

Stacy =)

Do you still have points left? We're looking at 2 nights at BWV in November before we move to BC with a code. I think it would be 49 points for the 2 nights we're interested in.