Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: eBay Pulling from Rewards Sites

I was actually just coming here to ask a question if people were having trouble with crediting of e-bay purchases...my dh has been purchasing through e-bay lately and going through SR, and I am not seeing any pending credits...and one of the purchases was a very large one...

Is it even worth following up on at this point in light of this news??
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I think in general eBay had a f-you attitude when it came to credit disputes. So maybe send tricia a TT for the large one and don't worry about the small ones.
    Sunshine Rewards

Default Are they going to pull Half also

so sorry as ebay is one of my biggest purchases each month.

I use half.ebay .com to buy books and was wondering if half will still be avalaible or are they pulling both?
    All childen are blessings. MEMBER 11788
    DH 65 DS 44 DD 42 DD 39 DD 37 DS 23 DS 20 Granbabies: Shayla W. 16, Becca A. 14, & Ember Claire W. 10, :Minnie: Hayden R. 7, :Minnie: Saga W. 2, Bean A. 15, Leif W. 14, Crest W. 11, & Emory Zane C. 10 , Ian C. 9 & Callum W.8 in memory of Weston w. and Landic w. who were born too early., W., Colter W 3/2021

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    I was actually just coming here to ask a question if people were having trouble with crediting of e-bay purchases...my dh has been purchasing through e-bay lately and going through SR, and I am not seeing any pending credits...and one of the purchases was a very large one...

Is it even worth following up on at this point in light of this news??
    I haven't had any issues with ebay crediting and I shop through them a lot.

CWC is another story.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by RENITA View Post
    so sorry as ebay is one of my biggest purchases each month.

I use half.ebay .com to buy books and was wondering if half will still be avalaible or are they pulling both?
    Probably not. Maybe we can help you find books elsewhere. I like book closeouts.com
    Sunshine Rewards

well, that totally bites!

ebay just gets more and more ridiculous on all ends- the fees and restrictions they put to sellers these days is absurd.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

That's going to hurt. I am suppose to be buying a salt system for my pool from ebay week after next. I suppose I will now be searching for somewhere else to get the system. I was looking forward to saving the $200 and getting the rewards on that!
    Sunshine Rewards

Graduate of the College of Disney Knowledge

Pool products: We have a couple of really good merchants and another one to add. I wonder if they might have comparable prices? I think the cash back is actually a lot higher for those than for eBay.

half.com: As of right now it only applies to eBay US. So we can actually continue to promote half.com as well as eBay Canada. Weird.

Disputes: They will not take ANY disputes on anything at all. Their policy is basically that if you do not get credit for something, it is because you do not deserve it for some reason.

I have to also add that we received this announcement at 8:30 on a Friday night. The links will be coming down on June 15.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Oh no! I love shopping on ebay and getting the cash back. I just bought a ton of stuff recently too, love to see all that pending in my account. I think I will just bid on the things I am watching before the 16th and then stop for a while. Maybe a boycott would work, even though ebay doesn't seems to care about reward sites. I will definitely be emailing to let them know how disappointed I am.
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by brandiramirez View Post
    It was really nice getting ebay bucks and sunshine credit.
    And then if you don't buy there very often, you barely earn ebay bucks and then can't use them anyway...so SR was my only "reward" for using ebay...
    Sunshine Rewards