Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How about a Happy thread

I love being able to earn money for Disney at SR...
    And
    I love being able to share the joy of earning the money with my friends here on the forum...
    It is nice to be a part of a wonderful group of people who understand, support and help each other.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

I love the community of SR. It's what makes SR so much more than just a rewards site. Everyone is so welcoming and warm and supportive. It makes it a real pleasure to come here every day.
    Andrea

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

I love that even when we make mistakes Tricia takes the time to find out what is going on, to get our side of the story, and to try to make a happy ending for all.

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

i love how this site is so much more than i ever would have imagined i started on it to earn disney money and have become addicted to checking in mulitple times in the day in no small part due to the amazing staff and friendly members
    thank you sr
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks Cindy for starting this thread! I love reading all the happy posts.

This is what I love about SR:

*The family atmosphere and all the people who come here. Everyone feels like a friend!

* All the BIG and small surprises; clicks, new offers, contests and so much more.

*Good times and tough times, everyone seems to rally for the good of SR. That's a wonderful thing to see and experience.

*Tricia, Cindy, Sunshine Guy, MissAngie and all the moderators that put their heart and soul into this site each and every day for hours on end. You are all the best, work so hard and make this place very special.

These are the things I love about SR. Thanks everyone!

I love shopping through SR. If I have to make a purchase, I always check the SR site to see if they have a link to the item I need to purchase.

I'm happy about finding SR - it has brought sunshine, as well as extra $$$, into my life. I really appreciate the honesty and integrity of both the people who run this site and the members. This forum really stands out from any other forum as a wholesome and caring place to be, not to mention fun!
    I too like it that Tricia is very much present and open with us all, approachable and helpful.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Professionally, I love that I can work full-time and still be able to be here for my kids because of SR.

Personally, I love the side of PEOPLE that I see come out in SR. When people say something just to make someone else feel good. Or lend a hand to someone they hardly even know just because it is the right thing to do. Everyone who knows me knows that I am truly a Pollyanna at heart and it just tears me up to see mean people or people who hurt each other on purpose. So when I see a good deed or a kind word in this forum, it reinforces my belief that people really ARE good and that spreading Sunshine is a worthwhile task.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

I love that no matter how bad my day might be, I know that I can pop in here and feel so much better!

And making enough money to pay for my dining plan in May is a really nice bonus!
    Sunshine Rewards

I love the hospiltality here! I love the fun little games and contests. Finally, earning $$ for a vacation. My family is thrilled with the giftcard I received earlier this week too!
    Michelle

Sunshine Rewards