Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How about a Happy thread

icartjetta is offline Crap, I hate games. If I see naked people they better be good looking.

I love that I have made many friends, and along the way I am able to make a couple of free dollars that I would have never made otherwise.
    And I have to give a shout out to Cindy! because without SR I would have never met my Sister minus the blood. And countless other friends that I could have never made their day. AKA. Tinkerjenn. Tricia, thankyou for your countless hours of making such a wonderful place for us all to get to know people that we would have otherwise never have known.
    Traci
    Traci
    Sunshine Rewards

It started out for me just to earn money for Disney. Then it has developed into this fun community. I would still be on here, even if there was no money to earn because of all the people that I have "met".
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Thanks for starting this thread, Cindy. I love all the beautiful people I have met on SR. The opportunity to earn money for gift cards is very nice, but secondary to interacting with such a nice group of people.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I SR because of the opportunity to earn extra $ for vacation while being surrounded by "friends" who all have similar goals. It's a great way to relax from the stress of the real world.

Tricia and staff make this a wonderful, fun place to hang out, and all of the forum members complete the amazing community.

Thanks to all!!

Gotta be honest, I love the free money! But also everyone here is always willing to give a big hug or lend a crying shoulder to everyone.... it seems like an extended family, it always puts me in a good mood to read the forums.

Cindy

I love SR because at first I like a few others joined for the idea of earning change for WDW or other rewards for a little time. But instead I found others just like me who sometimes need a shoulder, encouragement or just to vent. Even though we are miles apart and just names on here, When it comes to a need there is no doubt all are there for whoever needs it. And a good laugh is always around the corner!
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

I started SR for the money, I've stayed for the community(I still like the money).
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I the forums and all the friends I have made here. Everyone is so supportive and helpful.

Earning money for something I do anyway (shop) is a bonus.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

I it all!!

At first I loved it because it was a way to earn money towards a surprise trip to Disney for DH! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! Then the forums started & we all became a little cyber family that started because most of us wanted money for Disney & it's become so much more to me! I love the friendships that I have w/everyone on here! It's much more than I could ever expect from an online forum.

I love that I can talk Disney to adults who totally get it!!
    I love that I can talk SR to people who totally get it!!
    I love that I can talk about nothing to people who care!!
    I love that I can have an opinion & not get flamed!!
    I love that I can earn money, while having fun, sitting on my butt!!
    I love that I've learned so much from being part of SR!
    I love that we have become quite the community of SR mafia! If one of us is down, we all rally for that person!
    I love that we have members who go out of there way to send other Disney freaks photos (ahem Traci), gifts (ahem Angela & Pam), & wonderful surprises (ahem Tricia & Cindy)!
    I love that I got a PedEgg!
    I love that I got credit from SR for the PedEgg!

I Rewards!
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    I it all!!

At first I loved it because it was a way to earn money towards a surprise trip to Disney for DH! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! Then the forums started & we all became a little cyber family that started because most of us wanted money for Disney & it's become so much more to me! I love the friendships that I have w/everyone on here! It's much more than I could ever expect from an online forum.

I love that I can talk Disney to adults who totally get it!!
    I love that I can talk SR to people who totally get it!!
    I love that I can talk about nothing to people who care!!
    I love that I can have an opinion & not get flamed!!
    I love that I can earn money, while having fun, sitting on my butt!!
    I love that I've learned so much from being part of SR!
    I love that we have become quite the community of SR mafia! If one of us is down, we all rally for that person!
    I love that we have members who go out of there way to send other Disney freaks photos (ahem Traci), gifts (ahem Angela & Pam), & wonderful surprises (ahem Tricia & Cindy)!
    I love that I got a PedEgg!
    I love that I got credit from SR for the PedEgg!
    I second that! The having an opinion and not getting flamed, YES!! That's why I left another certain Disney board SR is better!!
    Sunshine Rewards