Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How about a Happy thread

There are sooo many reasons to SR!! The contests and little surprises are so much fun!! The people here are always so friendly and helpful. The personal service is wonderful!! But what I love most is the fact that as a stay at home mom I am able to contribute to my families first trip to WDW because of SR. And when I am using our disney gift cards at the world-- I will know it was all possible because of a little Thanks SR!!!!!
    Angie

Sunshine Rewards

I love SR because it is a fun way to de stress from my hectic life, make a little vacation money, have some fun, and interact with a really great bunch of people.
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

I because the SR team take such pride in making this the best reward site and fun for everyone. And earnning the extra moola for vacation doesn't hurt either. Thanks SR Team!

I that I found this website. I love the people and the money I am making for my next trip. I also the fact that SR is helping me take my sons friend with us Disney
    Sunshine Rewards
    "
    Jo

I love SR because it's more than a rewards site--it's a family. Earning money for me after joining the forum has become a second thought. It's great to be able to earn money for Disney, shopping, restaurants, etc, but to be able to call the people on here my friends means so much more to me than any shiny penny I could earn. I love that we all have a place to go at the end of the day (or sometimes the beginning) to express our vents, our celebrations, our failures, our trials, and our "whatever" times. Thanks SR for all of your hard work and dedication to make this the best site around!!
    Liz

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass..it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

I love that even though SR is a business they truly care about finding
    small ways to earn everyone here money.
    I love how they go to bat for us and defend us like family members.

Angela