Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Picked Up Some Gift Cards! Contest Time??

Love the idea of a contest. It's been a while. I'm trying to think of one that isn't survey-dependent, because I usually have a hard time getting surveys during a contest (ha! ha! How selfish am I!)

I do like the games where you have to search the site (like the birthday cake slice game we had before). It kind of forced me to look at the site and discover some things I hadn't before.

Or maybe an alphabet game. Start with "A" and name something related to Disney, movies, TV...whatever and keep cycling through the alphabet. Draw random winners.

Or I've seen one where you post 3 things about yourself and the next person has a similar interest and posts 2 more things. For example: I like dogs, I'm Irish, I love to read. The next person picks I like dogs, and then adds 2 different ones, etc. Again, draw random winners.

Just some suggestions. I'm sure there are lots of other ideas out there. The idea is that we all can participate and have fun doing it!
    Barb

Quote Originally Posted by DarcyDog View Post
    Love the idea of a contest. It's been a while. I'm trying to think of one that isn't survey-dependent, because I usually have a hard time getting surveys during a contest (ha! ha! How selfish am I!)

I do like the games where you have to search the site (like the birthday cake slice game we had before). It kind of forced me to look at the site and discover some things I hadn't before.

Or maybe an alphabet game. Start with "A" and name something related to Disney, movies, TV...whatever and keep cycling through the alphabet. Draw random winners.

Or I've seen one where you post 3 things about yourself and the next person has a similar interest and posts 2 more things. For example: I like dogs, I'm Irish, I love to read. The next person picks I like dogs, and then adds 2 different ones, etc. Again, draw random winners.

Just some suggestions. I'm sure there are lots of other ideas out there. The idea is that we all can participate and have fun doing it!
    I love your 3 things idea since it lets us know more about each other, and could be a random drawing 1 entry every post.

My idea random draw with 1 entry for every purchase and every forum entry, but finding the cake pieces was fun so could do a 4th of July or US theme and hunt flags , stars , etc.
    All childen are blessings. MEMBER 11788
    DH 65 DS 44 DD 42 DD 39 DD 37 DS 23 DS 20 Granbabies: Shayla W. 16, Becca A. 14, & Ember Claire W. 10, :Minnie: Hayden R. 7, :Minnie: Saga W. 2, Bean A. 15, Leif W. 14, Crest W. 11, & Emory Zane C. 10 , Ian C. 9 & Callum W.8 in memory of Weston w. and Landic w. who were born too early., W., Colter W 3/2021

Never had a Starbucks product.
    Met the guy that started Starbucks-

I have a new IPad, would love some tunes.

Scavenger Hunt....
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I would love to take them off of your hands. It will help with my starbucks fix....or I guess we could play a game ( all that was suggested sounds good to me)

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Love the scavenger hunts.....I always discover new things that I didn't know that SR had!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards