Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paypal...

Default Paypal...

Sorry to ask, but I am confused. How frequently are the paypal payouts done now?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

twice a month - 15th and 30/31st. You get it 30 days from the date you cash out essentially
    Sunshine Rewards

So would that mean if I need to cash out in time for our Nov. 11 trip I should cash out through Paypal Sept. 29 to be safe? Would that be the latest date?

I've only ever done Paypal once before, but I thought I could cash out later than that...that doesn't really give me any more time to earn money than just cashing out for my disney gift card...

sorry, I get all confused by the dates for Paypal sometimes. Thanks if you can help me figure it out!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I would say that you need to cash out by 9/29. This would get the paypal to you by 10/31 and give you time to transfer to your bank account. If you wait until 10/15 you won't get it until 11/15. You could always do that and then use a credit card to spend the money you are cashing out for and then pay off the credit card with the paypal money when you get back. If I was really trying to push for a certain amount I would probably do that. If we are only talking about 20-25 dollars more I would just cash out by the 29th. Good luck!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks! That's what I was thinking...so I'll cash out Sept. 29 and then reading your post just gave me an idea. For any money I earn between 9/29 and 10/14, I could just cash out again and it would automatically post to my paypal acct. on Nov. 15 then right? So since I have a paypal debit card, starting 11/16 that extra bit of money would be there and I could at least use it for some of my vacation! Now that I think about it, I think I did that last time too! Thanks again!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I usually cash out my last time via paypal before our trip making sure the payout in paypal comes in right before the credit card is due. I'm working on that right now.
    Sunshine Rewards

Jkat, you would be ok waiting until 9/30 to cash out for Paypal. Just make sure you don't wait too long to do it that day!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Sorry for the hijack-hope it's ok to ask this here.....

So, I did a paypal cash out on May 6-yet here it is the 12th of June and the money is not in my account.

How do I check on the status?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    Sorry for the hijack-hope it's ok to ask this here.....

So, I did a paypal cash out on May 6-yet here it is the 12th of June and the money is not in my account.

How do I check on the status?
    Paypal is done twice a month, on the 15th and last day. So, since you cashed out May 6, it should show up June 15. If you cash out between the 1st and 15th of the month, it comes on the 15th of the following month. If the cashout is the 16th or later, it will be there the last day of the following month.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Gotcha! Thanks-so I won't start worrying until the 15th is come and gone.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards