Thread: iTunes question

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default iTunes question

Can you put podcasts that you download from iTunes on a non Apple MP3 player (ie something cheaper)? My ancient Nano is at capacity and I have some language podcasts that I have downloaded that won't fit. So I was thinking of buying something cheap just for these podcasts but wasn't sure if it would work.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm not sure about podcasts, but I do know I can get songs from ITunes onto my mp3 player (Creative Zen), but it requires a little extra work. Basically, you need to download to iTunes first, then make a playlist and burn that playlist to a CD. Then I just import that CD into my computer using Windows Media player to make it a format my Zen will be able to play. Then just load that onto the mp3 player.

I would think it would be the same theory for podcasts, but I'm not sure how long those would be.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Most of them are 10 minutes or less so I'm thinking it would be fine. I found a Sansa for $30 today so I figure I'll give it a try.
    Sunshine Rewards