Thread: 2-$100 Disney cards

Default 2-$100 Disney cards

Just wondering - I cashed out for 2 - $100 Disney Gift cards. Since it takes out .44 for postage for each, does that mean they'll be coming separately? Just curious as to what to look for when the time starts getting close.

We do usually ship them separately. I know it seems silly. But the way that we process them, it can be hard to remember when people want their shipments combined and when they do not. So we just process them all in the exact way that they were cashed out for.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks Tricia! I just wasn't sure to watch for one envelope or 2 - just makes it double the sunshine fun

Quick question? First I know that I do not have enough to cash out yet but I was wondering will I have another option besides a Paypal cash out as I do not have a Paypal account and need to know if I should or have to have one? Let me know. TIA

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

If you go up to the "Rewards" link at the top of the main page you will see that you have the option to cash out via paypal or via gift cards. Right now the options are Disney and Amazon in varying amounts but sometimes Tricia will do special cashouts of other cards. Those are the most popular so they are the ones offered on a consistant basis. Good luck with earning and let us know when you do your first cashout!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks so much for your response you cleared that up for me I wil lkeep you posted when I have my first cash out. Now, I have just one more question. Can I add more money to a disney gift card that I have cashed out for? TIA

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by poshpartymommy View Post
    Thanks so much for your response you cleared that up for me I wil lkeep you posted when I have my first cash out. Now, I have just one more question. Can I add more money to a disney gift card that I have cashed out for? TIA
    Yes, I have added more to mine while at Disney! HTH
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES