Thread: Subscription Agent Exclusive Deals

Default Subscription Agent Exclusive Deals

Ashleigh met with Subscription Agent last week and we got two great exclusive deals from them based on what we know our members love:

Disney's Family Fun Magazine and Weight Watchers Magazine are 50% off the discounted prices when you use our coupon code. Plus, we are offering 20% cash back. That comes out to less than $5 for Family Fun and less than $8 for WW BEFORE the cash back. If you subscribe for more than a year, it costs you even less per year.

We really hope that you like the two magazines that we picked out. I think they would be great not only for many of our members but also to use as gifts. Subscription Agent has a great reputation and hopefully if we do well with this promotion we will be able to get even more of them for more magazines in the future!

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopp...criptionAgent/
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

FYI-signed up yesterday for the WW subscription and entered the code for the discount. The discount though was not applied to my order. I was charged the whole $14.95. I sent them an email but have not heard back from them yet.

Quote Originally Posted by tkkerber View Post
    FYI-signed up yesterday for the WW subscription and entered the code for the discount. The discount though was not applied to my order. I was charged the whole $14.95. I sent them an email but have not heard back from them yet.
    I just heard back from them that they are taking care of it for you. I love merchants that actually work with us to make the members happy.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Yes it was! I got an email from them over the weekend.

Thank you!