Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Love That 14" Contest Chat Thread

Hybrid View

Default "Love That 14" Contest Chat Thread

Gab away!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Do you have to upload the greatamericanphotocontest picture as soon as you sign up? My pictures are not here at work and I've already filled in the first information???

I've already done the other 3 offers...can't wait for another new one. Thanks Tricia for some fun and games....They are always a blast.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2aPrincess View Post
    Do you have to upload the greatamericanphotocontest picture as soon as you sign up? My pictures are not here at work and I've already filled in the first information???

I've already done the other 3 offers...can't wait for another new one. Thanks Tricia for some fun and games....They are always a blast.
    Not sure, I had to grab our flash drive and grab some off my desktop to throw them on my laptop but I needed to do it anyway for the 2 vista print offers.

Same here, I already did Blockbuster the first day it went up and the other 2 a long time ago.... But I was going to do one or two others but I think I'll wait and see what Tricia has in store!
    Sunshine Rewards

Same here. I don't want to do an offer and then she offer a bonus on it...And that's just the kind of luck I have..
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

LOL Another question...I scrounged and found one on a friend's website and uploaded. I got an email that said if 50 people voted for it, I would get a $25 VISA gift card. Anyone know if there are any strings attached to that? Is it that simple?
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

I think in order for people to "vote" they have to go through that list of offers.

The offers that I would say not to wait TOO long on are the new .75 ones that I posted yesterday. Those are the type that tend to get pulled from us as soon as we get a lot of credits (and we have). Frankly, I'm surprised that they haven't been pulled yet.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I'm not really into the normal offers anymore, but I went to too Zooba at long last, but...

We're sorry ... our site is temporarily unavailable.

We are performing system upgrades in order to make your experience more enjoyable. We apologize for any inconvenience and ask you to check back again soon.

Argh.
    Sunshine Rewards

I had good luck yesterday but so far today I am batting Zero. My DH went to work late today due to the ice so I was using the laptop for the new offers posted since last night and after I finished them (Generous Genie which is never generous, and the Yankee candle one) I figured out that DH had put back on the block for the cookies so those most likely will not credit. Then I tried to get credit for the OTX survey which I completed but haven't received credit for yet, and the Pepsi one which also hasn't credited. Oh well I am now over 80% of the way to SM again so that is good. Still thinking about trying the silkies thing but I don't think I would like them.
    Sunshine Rewards

Well, I got a quick confirm email for the MID - but no credit after almost 24 hours - so guess not! MID seems to not like me much anymore.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Does anyone remember what it says in the subject line for the MID confirmation email? I don't think I got the email and I did the offer hours ago.