Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: "Love That 14" Contest Chat Thread

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    You know..I don't know if this has anything to do with my offers not crediting.

When I start the offer and fill in my name/address/etc., the next pages that come up are the ones where you click on one "yes or no" dot and go to the next page. BUT, something is happening that I think is different. When I hit "enter" to submit the first page with the personal information, a second window opens up with the "final steps" - you know, the silver, gold and platinum offers. I don't close that, but end up going through all the single dot pages in the original window and eventually get to the silver, gold and platinum offers. I complete those to the end, close that original window and then do the silver, gold and platinum in that second window that had opened.

I don't remember having to do that for every offer but it seems like that is happening every time to me. Anyone else experiencing this?
    I see that occasionally, but ignore it. Usually, it's their way of trying to lure you in once more, I'm thinking, since it's identical to what you just finished.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    You know..I don't know if this has anything to do with my offers not crediting.

When I start the offer and fill in my name/address/etc., the next pages that come up are the ones where you click on one "yes or no" dot and go to the next page. BUT, something is happening that I think is different. When I hit "enter" to submit the first page with the personal information, a second window opens up with the "final steps" - you know, the silver, gold and platinum offers. I don't close that, but end up going through all the single dot pages in the original window and eventually get to the silver, gold and platinum offers. I complete those to the end, close that original window and then do the silver, gold and platinum in that second window that had opened.

I don't remember having to do that for every offer but it seems like that is happening every time to me. Anyone else experiencing this?

Now that you said that, I had it happen to me as well today.

And, I'm in the not feeling loved club either as none of the new offers have credited for me late yesterday and/or today. I can't even qualify for either the daily or the OTX survey either. I just keep getting the same questions over and over and over again.

Several older ones paid today so it still feels good.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by piglet-for-me View Post
    Now that you said that, I had it happen to me as well today.

And, I'm in the not feeling loved club either as none of the new offers have credited for me late yesterday and/or today. I can't even qualify for either the daily or the OTX survey either. I just keep getting the same questions over and over and over again.

Several older ones paid today so it still feels good.
    It is pretty frustrating, isn't it? At least you got a few to credit. I don't have a SINGLE entry into the contest as NOTHING has credited. This is really unusual for me. I know some are manual credits, but I have seen people getting credits on the hour for some of the ones I've done. Plus OTX keeps trying to give me surveys I've previously taken, and no new ones. I feel like such a LOSER!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Unhappy Only 1 offer credited today

I have done about 6 offers and only one has credited. It maybe time to clear cookies.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

who has tried the silkies offer? Is it any good............do you like them?
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    It is pretty frustrating, isn't it? At least you got a few to credit. I don't have a SINGLE entry into the contest as NOTHING has credited. This is really unusual for me. I know some are manual credits, but I have seen people getting credits on the hour for some of the ones I've done. Plus OTX keeps trying to give me surveys I've previously taken, and no new ones. I feel like such a LOSER!
    I know how you feel!! I finally got YTB:Pepsi to credit. I only have one other entry and that was $1500 Shopping Spree. I can't qualify for a survey SM or OTX. Abd most of the other offers, I have already done!!

Luckily I made SM last month because I won't have much time after this week to do much sunshining!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    I know how it feels!
    MID makes me feel like a bit of a loser when I see how it credits for everyone else and won't at all for me anymore, even after I do the offer slowly and click on the confirm email. I can't get generous (not!) genie or winster or the mega promotions either. Others I have already gotten credit for or tried earlier and they didn't credit then - and 30 days isn't up, so can't try again.
    At least I can get an OTX, after I wade thru ?s for all the surveys I have already taken!!
    Oh well, I'll feel much better tomorrow when my pendings come thru! Like getting a big box of chocolates - yum.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

I think manual credits just posted...
    check to see if you have any more entries to post to the contest thread.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Yahoooooooo! After more than 300 credits for other people have been posted, I finally got my first one!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

S&G - Candy Survey - $100 Visa Gift Card

New offer up! And it credited on the hour for me. Good luck!