Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "Love That 14" Contest Chat Thread

Default "Love That 14" Contest Chat Thread

Gab away!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Do you have to upload the greatamericanphotocontest picture as soon as you sign up? My pictures are not here at work and I've already filled in the first information???

I've already done the other 3 offers...can't wait for another new one. Thanks Tricia for some fun and games....They are always a blast.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2aPrincess View Post
    Do you have to upload the greatamericanphotocontest picture as soon as you sign up? My pictures are not here at work and I've already filled in the first information???

I've already done the other 3 offers...can't wait for another new one. Thanks Tricia for some fun and games....They are always a blast.
    Not sure, I had to grab our flash drive and grab some off my desktop to throw them on my laptop but I needed to do it anyway for the 2 vista print offers.

Same here, I already did Blockbuster the first day it went up and the other 2 a long time ago.... But I was going to do one or two others but I think I'll wait and see what Tricia has in store!
    Sunshine Rewards

Same here. I don't want to do an offer and then she offer a bonus on it...And that's just the kind of luck I have..
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

LOL Another question...I scrounged and found one on a friend's website and uploaded. I got an email that said if 50 people voted for it, I would get a $25 VISA gift card. Anyone know if there are any strings attached to that? Is it that simple?
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

I think in order for people to "vote" they have to go through that list of offers.

The offers that I would say not to wait TOO long on are the new .75 ones that I posted yesterday. Those are the type that tend to get pulled from us as soon as we get a lot of credits (and we have). Frankly, I'm surprised that they haven't been pulled yet.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Did the photo contest offer have a confirmation email? How long did it take to credit?

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I think in order for people to "vote" they have to go through that list of offers.

The offers that I would say not to wait TOO long on are the new .75 ones that I posted yesterday. Those are the type that tend to get pulled from us as soon as we get a lot of credits (and we have). Frankly, I'm surprised that they haven't been pulled yet.
    Thanks for the heads up. I don't think I'll pass on the link then if they have to go through that, and I did all the new .75 ones yesterday so I was ahead of the game there.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    Did the photo contest offer have a confirmation email? How long did it take to credit?
    I was wondering the same thing, I did it, got an email, posted a picture but haven't gotten credit, but I don't know if I did it before 1 or not. Don't know if it credits on the hour.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post

Darn, did them all and got credit (yah!) yesterday for them. Can't complain though I did get credit.

I did the photo one after 1pm so I'm hoping it'll credit after 2pm.
    Sunshine Rewards