Thread: Indianapolis Tutoring Online

Default Indianapolis Tutoring Online

Indianapolis Tutoring

I know this is a site that doesn't apply to most of you, but it's the newest site that Kevin and I built together and something totally different than what we have ever done before. If you can take a look and give us feedback or like it on facebook or give it a Google +1 or Stumble it or link to it from your blog or...or... LOL! Any of those things that show you like a site. We would really appreciate it.

That's pretty cool!

One thing that did stand out to me is that the west side isn't represented in the area links. The zip code search works of course, but if you just wanted to browse by location you'd have to choose Indianapolis. Not sure how the area page populates itself, but if you could make a page for Avon/Plainfield/Brownsburg/Danville or just Hendricks County that would be good.
    Kayla

Quote Originally Posted by dwkay8 View Post
    That's pretty cool!

One thing that did stand out to me is that the west side isn't represented in the area links. The zip code search works of course, but if you just wanted to browse by location you'd have to choose Indianapolis. Not sure how the area page populates itself, but if you could make a page for Avon/Plainfield/Brownsburg/Danville or just Hendricks County that would be good.
    Absolutely! I will go in and add those cities to our list.

Quote Originally Posted by dwkay8 View Post
    That's pretty cool!

Heh, Danville. Tricia-Google has a return for Indianapolistutoringonline.com/fishers, which goes to a 404page.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

LOVE it! I wish it was available here. Great idea. Maybe you guys will go nationally in the future with this. (HINT, HINT).
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    LOVE it! I wish it was available here. Great idea. Maybe you guys will go nationally in the future with this. (HINT, HINT).
    It is definitely on the horizon! You can actually go through the indy site to Wyzant and search for ANY city in the US. If this site goes well, we will be doing intro sites to lots of cities.

Updated this site after a LOOOOONG time to add a coupon code for WyzAnt. The code is actually good for tutors all across the United States.

WyzAnt Coupon Code for Tutoring