Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: NutsOnTheNet.com

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Yes, it has always worked, I was just getting it going when you posted and it took a minute to kick in. I think that happens alot when its a new code for us exclusively.
    Yeah I figured I was quick on the draw! I placed the order almost mins after Tricia posted it. I saw the coupon code up so I figured I was good to go.
    I just placed my order and tried twice, waited a few mins did a few things it worked the 3rd time.

Thank you!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Yeah I figured I was quick on the draw! I placed the order almost mins after Tricia posted it. I saw the coupon code up so I figured I was good to go.
    I just placed my order and tried twice, waited a few mins did a few things it worked the 3rd time.

Thank you!
    Looks like your order came through fine.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

OMG, I just ate a sample bag of the mixed nuts that I got at the Summitt. Ya, I know, poor breakfast but they were calling my name. They are simply the best I've ever eaten. I've ordered a few different kinds on the net, and Tricia has sent us some, but these are unreal. So FRESH, no peanuts. Phenomenal. I'm going to have to order some for DH, he LOVES nuts. Anytime he is watching sports (right now its NASCAR) he likes to munch on them, and from what i can tell, they are a lot healthier then chips.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I broke down and ordered more of these...they were sooooooooo good. Thanks SR!!
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards

Credits seem to be coming in well on these! I just posted everything that came in through midnight last night.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I just got my second order from them. Fabulous!!! I am partial to the mixed nuts, and SG likes the peanuts. If anyone is thinking at all about trying these, now is definitely the time. I just saw the other coupon that NutsOnTheNet released to sites that are *not* among their favorites and it is $5 off of $100. So our limited time coupon is a REALLY awesome one!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I may have to place another order with that coupon! They are fabulous!! I got the cashews and mixed nuts. Both were awesome but my favorite was the cashews- they just melt in your mouth!! Yum!! I think this would make a great bday gift for my Dad- you know it's always hard to find things for some people! If you haven't already ordered from them, you really should give them a try!!
    Sunshine Rewards

They have real people on their phones too!! I got my order yesterday and I did not get what I ordered. I got pistachios instead of macadamias, they were FANTASTIC in trying to help get things fixed. I am waiting for a call back from them this afternoon!

My youngest DD (2) has decided that she REALLY LIKES the almonds. What a weirdo!!!
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards