Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: NutsOnTheNet.com

OH MY GOSH you guys!! These Cashews are FANTASTIC!! Livi (the 2 year old) did not like them but what does she know. Time to put away the bag. They just melt in your mouth!
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by bellanlivismom View Post
    OH MY GOSH you guys!! These Cashews are FANTASTIC!! Livi (the 2 year old) did not like them but what does she know. Time to put away the bag. They just melt in your mouth!
    I agree!! I just got the cashews and mixed nuts. Of course had to open the cashews and they are sooooo good!! Definitely a winner!!
    Sunshine Rewards

That is what I got too, I have not opened the mixed nuts yet...but YUM-O. I will be ordering more of these!! Thanks SR!
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards

I ordered the almonds for my 8 year old who loves almonds. He took one look at them, turned up his nose and said too salty. Of course, my husband and I had no problem making a dent in them.

We also received the pistachios which were just as good.

I love that they look nice enough to give as a gift. I can see putting them in a gift basket with some chocolate & cookies as a nice neighbor gift at Christmas. I will be ordering again.

THe nuts were a big hit here also. I couldn't believe how fast them came also. I sent my DSIL home with a bag. He called to say how much he loved them. My DH asked yesterday if I could order some more for him as he is getting low. I thought they were delicious too. I just wanted to share and off I go to order some more.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Good news!!! We managed to get a VERY exclusive coupon from them for $5 off of $40. This is awesome considering that they have free shipping as well. We have eaten almost the entire order that I placed last month!! Cindy is getting up the coupon right now. They've never done a coupon for a rewards site before, so we don't know how long it will last for sure.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Whoo hooo!!!! Glad I waited to place my next order!
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

So exclusive that it's not even in their system yet! I was going to try them before but this was hte incentive I needed. but when I try to put the code in it says "Sorry, the specified coupon do not exist in our system database."
    help!
    Sunshine Rewards

Is it working now?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Yes, it has always worked, I was just getting it going when you posted and it took a minute to kick in. I think that happens alot when its a new code for us exclusively.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.