Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Less People Trying Surveys?

Default Less People Trying Surveys?

Not too many survey attempts the last couple of days. Everyone too busy?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I fell off the wagon about the time we went to Disney. I'm trying to get myself back in the habit. And we have been very busy.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Although I haven't been posting my survey activity lately, I've actually taken 85 surveys since June 1st (according to the survey counter). Would have taken more if I qualified!

seems like surveys have been tougher to get into the last few days. Or maybe my demos are just not what they are looking for right now.

I only have 47 surveys this is my worst month since being a member!

i've got you beat Mel......I haven't had a change to try ANY yet this month......i get on to check the forum and that's about it.....one of these days i'll get a free moment.
    Jennifer -

but the problem is I am getting on and trying but not getting any!

I've been too busy to try. It's sad to see my account balance not move for a while, but I just haven't had the free time in the evening like I normally do.
    Kayla

I've been taking them but I have to say, I end up having at least one survey a day that does not credit. It also seems that this month they are harder to get qualified for.
    I can't complain because I have done very well since I signed up with Sunshine Rewards. I am waiting for my first gift card cash out for $150 to arrive and my second gift card of $100. I am about to cash out for another $100 gift card as soon as the two surveys I took tonight credit.

Quote Originally Posted by jennifers View Post
    I've been taking them but I have to say, I end up having at least one survey a day that does not credit. It also seems that this month they are harder to get qualified for.
    I can't complain because I have done very well since I signed up with Sunshine Rewards. I am waiting for my first gift card cash out for $150 to arrive and my second gift card of $100. I am about to cash out for another $100 gift card as soon as the two surveys I took tonight credit.
    Congrats! You've done great in such a short amount of time! You've inspired me to buckle down and get busy again with my surveys. Maybe it's the weather (hot as Hades here in Pittsburgh), but I've been dragging the past few weeks. Thanks!
    Barb