Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Less People Trying Surveys?

I've not qualified for a single survey the past two days. The irony is that I'm off work and have had plenty of time to do them.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I have been doing very well with surveys but Saturdays and Sundays are always tough for me. I got 3 surveys yesterday and probably could've gotten more but I am in the middle of a house remodel and didn't get a chance to get back on and try again. I did get 6 today and attempted all of them but the MTC Short and that was because I got the long one. I am trying to get to SM before the end of the month and I am doing good considering I didn't start until the end of May. I am loving being back.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just got a Greenfield, so perhaps my survey drought is over!

It's been a bad month for me. Been trying but have not qualified

Quote Originally Posted by jennifers View Post
    I've been taking them but I have to say, I end up having at least one survey a day that does not credit. It also seems that this month they are harder to get qualified for.
    I can't complain because I have done very well since I signed up with Sunshine Rewards. I am waiting for my first gift card cash out for $150 to arrive and my second gift card of $100. I am about to cash out for another $100 gift card as soon as the two surveys I took tonight credit.
    Great Job!

I just haven't had much time to take the surveys. I am hoping to get back into them.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Sorry I've been preparing for vacation and playing with my Kindle way too much. I need my last $10 for SMP so I'm trying surveys for the rest of the week.
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

In the past week, we've accepted a contract for the sale of our house, had a house inspector, pest inspector, septic inspector, plus the people buying our house here to measure. I went house hunting, found a house, put in my own contract for purchase, went to the bank to get pre-approval for the mortgage, contacted my real estate lawyer, oil company, propane company, worked 40 hours at my job, and in my spare time, I've been starting the packing process. Tomorrow the house inspector is coming back to pick up the radon test and I still have to keep the house in tip top shape as the appraiser is coming on Friday. Have not fit in too many surveys, but I'm doing the best I can. Did I mention all the home closings are in less than 6 weeks?
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    In the past week, we've accepted a contract for the sale of our house, had a house inspector, pest inspector, septic inspector, plus the people buying our house here to measure. I went house hunting, found a house, put in my own contract for purchase, went to the bank to get pre-approval for the mortgage, contacted my real estate lawyer, oil company, propane company, worked 40 hours at my job, and in my spare time, I've been starting the packing process. Tomorrow the house inspector is coming back to pick up the radon test and I still have to keep the house in tip top shape as the appraiser is coming on Friday. Have not fit in too many surveys, but I'm doing the best I can. Did I mention all the home closings are in less than 6 weeks?
    Wow, you've been a busy girl! Did you buy your new house closer to me?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Yay!!! Congratulations on selling your house. That's great news!!! I hope the rest of the process goes smoothly!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards