Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Surveys Posted

Hybrid View

Default Surveys Posted

Just posted the survey numbers from yesterday. A lot of you must have gotten in late in the day because we ended up having about 180. I ran some numbers to see how many people have completed multiple surveys this month, and over 20 of you have already done 4 of 4!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Yay!!!

So far I am 4 for 4! I had a late night last night and didn't try the survey till later at night too.
    Michelle

Sunshine Rewards

I am not off to a good start! I have 1 so far. Weekends are always out and yesterday I couldn't get the surveys to load. BUT I got one on my third try today which is really good and it was pretty easy. a Jenn Air and Starbucks ad one.
    <Sunshine Rewards

I was so upset on Friday I was working on one and fell asleep right in the middle and when I woke up it was after midnight. My goal for the month was to get one everyday so that messed that up on the very first day of the month! But I have gotten one everyday since then so hopefully I can keep it up!!

I have done 3!
    ________
    Yamaha CT3
    Last edited by Candi; 01-19-2011 at 05:21 AM.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I am 5 for 5. Which is odd because I often skip the weekends but I am determined to do one everyday. Lets hope the surveys cooperate with me!
    Last edited by jnorth1007; 06-05-2007 at 06:50 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

I've only done 2/5 so far. We were out of town for the first 3 days of the month at my in laws with no internet access.

Since we've got back I've been catching up on laundry, cleaning the house, selling on Craigslist, preparing for a garage sale, working on school work and had little to no time for GPT sites this month! I need to get cracking and work on a bunch of freebie offers, as well as a few things I know I paid for that haven't credited. I like seeing my $$ go up on here!
    Joined SR May 14, 2007

Sunshine Rewards

ChickiePants is offline Next thing you know, Chingy will be showing up on your doorstep!

I'm 4 for 5! Am SO glad that the surveys are finally working for me again. I'm going to be out of town for 3 days at the end of the month, so I've gotta get one every day to get the bonus! Keep your fingers crossed for me!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Thanks Tricia. I thought I might be off since coming to Phoenix this week with work. I guess when I do stuff at 10pm PST its really 1AM EST and therefore the next day. So I think I'm only a day off right now.
    Sunshine Rewards