Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: So What's It Gonna Take?

Default So What's It Gonna Take?

As everyone knows from the other posts, credits are down significantly this month. I thought that you all would be able to make up some of the survey money with the credit contest this week, but hardly anyone is participating. I know the offers are crediting okay because I'm seeing a number of credits come through.

Is there something else that is wrong that is keeping people from participating?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I don't know what is going on. But, I have noticed the activity in the forums in general have gone down.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Yeah I noticed that too...but I'm also one of those that hasn't been around much either. Today I'm here though!! :0)

I've done all the offers I can do. I did two last night & neither credited & another I wanted to do has been in my pending since Jan 24th so I'm not quite to the 30 days yet! I don't have time or the energy to fight w/MyThoughtCounts so I'll admit I haven't tried any of those yet! But other than the 2 last night, all the others I've done have credited! It was a nice little bump in my account.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

I've also tried all the offers I can do. Alot I had already done but of the new offers only 3 credited----I have all but given up on MyThoughts/OTX --I can never seem to qualify lately...........
    Angie

Sunshine Rewards

I could be talking out my nose here, but I think it might be the time of year-MA schools are on vacation starting Friday, V-Day, a lot of activities are starting up for kids.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I am just discouraged right now. Still can't do any surveys for Greenfield because I am banned for doing something that I thought was right and find out later was not. Now knowing there is no way I can make supermember since I can't do any surveys just bites the big one. The OTX surveys are the PITS. Half the time you don't get credit for the stuff you sign up for which is a waste of time too and they send you magazines you never ordered or add charges to your phone bill. Sorry, having a bad day today and just had to vent a little.

Have any of you had your DH try for OTX?

Winter blues...a lot of people have them.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I did as many as I can (some I had already done) and only one credited. I even played the games on Winster and still no credit. I can't seem to qualify for OTX either. The offers just don't seem to be crediting as well as other credit increase contests. I did do some shopping though!
    src=http://www.sunshinerewards.com/images/bracelet/diamond-diamond-bronze.jpg;

Thanks for the increase in credits valentine's game... I so need every credit I can get.

I can still take surveys, and I'm trying really hard... but I'm just not the person they are looking for....so I don't get many...

I've already done most of the offers in the valentine game... and I know from past history that some won't credit for me (GG) so I don't bother with those.
    I've gotten one entry

Thank you for trying... I so want to make super member again, but I know it is going to be hard this time around... the surveys aren't happening and the offers haven't been there ( looks like it is finally picking up though)

I know sickness has slowed down Sunshining in this house...
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

I too have done several offers and they just aren't crediting. I have gone in cleared cookies, confirmed emails...but they still sit there pending...It does get very frustrating seeing them credit for others and knowing I did the offers correctly (trust me, I get the 50 million sales calls from them all day and night...Caller ID is a great thing). So now I am getting called at all hours and no credits for it...