Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: So What's It Gonna Take?

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    You won't believe this, but we actually got a sponsor for a contest before we even saw him in Vegas!! We met him when we were in Miami last year and Cindy got in contact with him yesterday about seeing him next week. It's a program that we just happened to have mentioned once here in the forum in the last week...and he is giving us TEN prizes!! So stay tuned. We'll be launching the contest and cool special that he is giving us before we leave on Wednesday. So we have a shopping promo contest early this week and another contest later in the week. And we haven't even gotten to the Summit. Our luck is turning around!!
    You guys ROCK!!!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

That's so awesome Tricia!!! He knows a good rewards site when he sees one!!!
    And maybe another reason for us to share our positive experiences with merchants/ offers! As with life in general, we tend to not focus enough on the positives!
    Sunshine Rewards

Wow! Tricia that is great news! I can't wait to hear all details and about Vegas. I hope you have a great time!
    Just remember some down time for you......you deserve it!

I know that Vegas is all about glitter and lights. But when you get there ...you will be like the shining star at the top of a Christmas tree. It will be that sunshine that you shine on us not just in the business sense but personally too. You are a star!! Things will be happening in Vegas!

Have lots of fun!
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Hope you have some fun while you are in Vegas. Bring back some more good offers becasue I have just a few more $$ to reach my goal for our Disney trip in May. My boys have alread ask if I have some gift cards for them this year.

The other day I was talking with one of my students about my son transfering to a different very expensive college next year. I told her that I may have to live off mac and cheese next year. She said, "No you can just live off your Sunshine Rewards." My kids know me to well
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

i just want to say i know i dont post alot but i do check onhere multiple times a day and sunshine family you guys truly are the best and things will turn around its probaly slow for everyone and this site is truly like no other it is one huge family and we all appreciate it
    so have a good time in vegas but not too good! and then come back with a clean slate to have a great rest of the year!

Sunshine Rewards

I know I had slowed things down even before the survey thing started. I just couldn't seem to get motivated after Christmas. Plus I had a terrible cold for 3 weeks. I am kicking myself now for not working harder in Jan. because I may not make SM status this time. Completely my fault.

As for rewards sites, this is the second one I joined. After the other one abruptly shut down I chose SR because so many people on the Dis talked about it. The customer service has been great here. I have never had any issues getting my cashouts and I get credit for most things I do. I like the variety of rewards options because we don't have a Disney trip in the planning, but there is plenty of stuff for me to chose from.

As for the venting I think a lot of it is because it is on the forum and not in a regular conversation format. If we were all in a room together and could talk about the surveys for example we could be done in an hour. Since everyone is on at different times and you see something that someone wrote yesterday you want to respond to it today. It drags the process out.

I love SR and the forum. I don't post much but I read it all day. When I got my referrals I told them that I completely trust this site and couldn't say that about any of the other rewards programs out there.

Wow, sounds like lots of fun things this week! Thank you so much Cindy and Tricia and please thank the sponsor for helping to spread the . You guys are the BEST. Have a great, successful time in Vegas and remember to take some time for yourself! We'll all be waiting for your return!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    You won't believe this, but we actually got a sponsor for a contest before we even saw him in Vegas!! We met him when we were in Miami last year and Cindy got in contact with him yesterday about seeing him next week. It's a program that we just happened to have mentioned once here in the forum in the last week...and he is giving us TEN prizes!! So stay tuned. We'll be launching the contest and cool special that he is giving us before we leave on Wednesday. So we have a shopping promo contest early this week and another contest later in the week. And we haven't even gotten to the Summit. Our luck is turning around!!
    How cool is that??? I will look forward to some fun this week! I hope you guys have a great trip, get filled with some inspiration for the coming months, and have some fun too!

The only thing bad about you going to Summit is that Janet makes us all clean while your gone!

I have a whole bunch of offers that have not credited for me. I did all the Valentine ones that I didnot have. One inparticular offer had never credited before but it did this time so I would suggest to everyone try them all you might get lucky. I cannot get into the daily survey I guess I am still baned and the OTX survey I seem to get about every 2 days. But I still keep trying. I still love SR and everyone here
    Last edited by JOLAROCHE; 02-17-2008 at 05:59 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards
    "
    Jo