Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: So What's It Gonna Take?

I'm banned from surveys and can't get an OTX or SM survey. I tried all the offers that I hadn't done before and some credited - some didn't. I think it is probably just the time of year. It is just kind of blah right now. I wouldn't worry too much about it - we're still here
    Sunshine Rewards

A lot of them I've already done, e.g. Blockbuster, Zooba, YTB, Enfamil, etc. Basically anthing that was an older offer.

Of the new ones, I've only gotten a couple to credit and the rest are sitting in my pending file.

OTX has been very problematic for me... I got one today that credited but the one I did yesterday didn't. That's happened to me several times, actually.

I know I'd love to do more if I could!
    Sunshine Rewards

Well, for me personally, I'm pretty much "caught up" on the small offers. So the majority of the increased credit offers are ones I've already completed. And Zooba and Silkies are ones I choose not to do. So I've only done the three new offers....two have credited.

I guess in the past I've been fortunate enough that when I couldn't get a survey I at least could get some offers to credit and vice versa. Unfortunately things are kind of slow for me with both right now.

I did well earlier this week when those four new .75 offers credited for me. Those type of offers are my bread and butter.

We know you try really hard to help us. I don't know what else you can do right now though.

Yeah, it's not for lack of trying!!! We're still here with you Tricia!!! I had already done some of the offers and some others just haven't credited for me this time. I have however been successful on the surveys. I'm using my demographics for the SM and OTX and eventually will use DH for the daily survey. There have been plenty of surveys I have not qualified for but I have managed to get one a day. Even though in the morning it might tell me there are no surveys, if I check back periodically during the day, I've managed to get one- so don't give up all at once!!

The forums do seem a little quiet lately, but I don't think it's from lack of trying on your part Tricia! You've have given us some great promotions and contests!! Hmm.. maybe everyone is off playing Netwinner to earn SR money? LOL

Hope it picks up for SR soon!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MrsWonka View Post
    I too have done several offers and they just aren't crediting. I have gone in cleared cookies, confirmed emails...but they still sit there pending...It does get very frustrating seeing them credit for others and knowing I did the offers correctly (trust me, I get the 50 million sales calls from them all day and night...Caller ID is a great thing). So now I am getting called at all hours and no credits for it...
    I'm in the same boat. I haven't tried many offers lately because that's what happened the last few times I spent a lot of time doing offers. And yes, I'm getting lots of phone calls (and e-mails) which really irritates DH. I liked the surveys because I didn't get lots of e-mails and/or phone calls. I don't shop much because finances are tight in my house right now. Anyway, that's my excuse!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I've done all the increased offers that I haven't already done but they are just not crediting for me either. The OTX survey for today is giving me nothing new to qualify for so far today but I'm not giving up, I wish they would add some new ones though, getting very tired of the shampoo one even though I check off that I've done this? Doing my part with a bit of shopping!
    Last edited by PSL1013; 02-14-2008 at 01:41 PM.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Cindy you had asked fif hubby's have done otx. Trent nor I can qualify for a survey. I think there are like 5 total out there. LOL! My mom and dad who are totally different demographics cant even qualify. I on the weekends for some reason. As for offers I have done most of them and the new ones I didn't get credit for 3 of them. Working nights has killed me too. And Trent getting up at 3am kills me also because he can't sleep unless I am around. Odd to say but true. I have tried and tried to push my referrals to do something but so many of them are just sitting there. I have 3 that are sitting right at the 4.90 sector that is just killing me. But out of 94 referrals only 24 have hit 5.00. I would love to see something perk them up actually. Can't say that something will but here's to trying. I shop on here as much as possible to right now, but some of the things we need aren't on here. I wish I could actually help you out on this. Are there more offers coming in now? Is it the whole industry right now? Do you think extending the contest through Sat to post would help? I know there are a few I can't do due to work I would like to try.

Kim

I'm trying! Really I am! Most of the offers I've done before, either here or somewhere else. Quite a few of the ones listed have been around for a long, long time. Two of the new ones didn't credit for me. OTX is just not nice to me, but I'm trying. It is such a waste of time to fill out the same exact demographics day after day after day after day only to get closed out every time. I'm banned from GF surveys and no surveys were available for me last I checked for the SM surveys.

I think many of us are in the same boat. Hopefully things will turn around soon!

I know you are trying your absolute best to get things rolling around here and I appreciate it!
    Debbie

Has anyone tried the daily surveys today? I've heard that the ban has been lifted, but I haven't been able to confirm it yet.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I did a few but sickness has hit us! I am going to try a few more today if the baby continues to nap.
    Sunshine Rewards