Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: So What's It Gonna Take?

I'm also having problems with offers not crediting. I've tried 6 offers from the contest and only 1 has credited so far. The last couple of times I completed a SM survey they didn't credit either. OTX has been a problem too, I just don't seem to qualify. I've checked for spyware, cleared cookies and clicked to confirm on emails but nothing seems to work. I can't wait to be off the daily survey naughty list!

edited to add: I just tried to take a Daily Survey and I'm still going straight to the no surveys page. I just tried OTX again too. After trying for 2 surveys I got the dreaded "you did not meet the criteria to take a survey today page". Bummer.
    Last edited by Tiggerific711; 02-14-2008 at 02:05 PM.
    TTFN, Marianne
    Sunshine Rewards
    DD17 DS11 1/2
    My brother Tom (September 26, 1965 - December 4, 2007) always in our hearts. We miss you Tommy!
    I miss you Mom! September 20, 1931 - October 3, 2011

Will the pain ever go away? We still miss you every day!

DITTO DITTO DITTO all over the place! Thanks so much Tricia for the extra on all of those offers! I did get a few to credit, but I have a ton sitting in my pending file just waiting for the 30 day mark. I totally forgot to post my credits to the other thread - smack self in forehead...will do that shortly...I mean post my credited offers-lol! I'm still banned from the GF and have a heck of a time with OTX but will keep trying those too! Don't know what else you can do Tricia...I volunteer to be duct taped to my computer chair so I can sit here looooonnnnger and do more...but my fam might get hungry or sumthin'-lol! HUGS EVERYONE!!
    Jan

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Has anyone tried the daily surveys today? I've heard that the ban has been lifted, but I haven't been able to confirm it yet.
    I haven't tried, but before I do, what is the final word on these? Is it going to be one per household/ip address a day? DH usually does one on another site. If he does, can I still do one here? Or, is it one or the other? Also, if it is only one per household per day regardless of the site it is through, is it ok to try different family members to qualify? Or is it one person only? Need to figure out a plan before trying. Thanks!
    Debbie

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Has anyone tried the daily surveys today? I've heard that the ban has been lifted, but I haven't been able to confirm it yet.
    I just tried to take one....it is saying "no surveys available" still for me, it should at least have the choices up to check off but it goes right to no available?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Nope, still can't get a survey and I don't know if I should change my email addy or not.
    Sunshine Rewards

Cindy just emailed Greenfield to report that we are still seeing the ban. Here's the final word as far as I know it:

Each person can only use ONE email address no matter how many different ways they get to these Greenfield surveys (sometimes they are called Opinion Surveys or YourTwoCents in other places). You may take one survey a day and you can be the only person who uses that email address. I don't care if you use your SR email address or not, and I don't care if you use one of the addresses you have used before. Just pick one REAL email address and use it. As far as spouses on other sites, I have no idea. You will need to have them check with those other sites to see what their rules are. They could be totally different than ours.

Hopefully once this Greenfield mess is settled, everyone will see that we are still getting a good number of credits on some easy offers and have added almost 10 freebie offers just in the last week. That's really pretty good!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Cindy just emailed Greenfield to report that we are still seeing the ban. Here's the final word as far as I know it:

Each person can only use ONE email address no matter how many different ways they get to these Greenfield surveys (sometimes they are called Opinion Surveys or YourTwoCents in other places). You may take one survey a day and you can be the only person who uses that email address. I don't care if you use your SR email address or not, and I don't care if you use one of the addresses you have used before. Just pick one REAL email address and use it. As far as spouses on other sites, I have no idea. You will need to have them check with those other sites to see what their rules are. They could be totally different than ours.

Hopefully once this Greenfield mess is settled, everyone will see that we are still getting a good number of credits on some easy offers and have added almost 10 freebie offers just in the last week. That's really pretty good!
    Painfully stupid question-does this mean we can't do both an SM and regular survey in one day?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Painfully stupid question-does this mean we can't do both an SM and regular survey in one day?
    This is the interesting thing about Greenfield. People are allowed to take two surveys a day, but we are not allowed to come out and say that they are allowed to take two surveys a day. Dumb, huh? So I'm keeping up the SM survey.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Can my DH do the Daily Survey and I do the SM survey? Or does one person have to do both? Would we use different emails if we each do a survey?
    TTFN, Marianne
    Sunshine Rewards
    DD17 DS11 1/2
    My brother Tom (September 26, 1965 - December 4, 2007) always in our hearts. We miss you Tommy!
    I miss you Mom! September 20, 1931 - October 3, 2011

Will the pain ever go away? We still miss you every day!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerific711 View Post
    Can my DH do the Daily Survey and I do the SM survey? Or does one person have to do both? Would we use different emails if we each do a survey?
    I think you can do that. He would consistently use one email address and you would consistently use the other.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs