Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: So What's It Gonna Take?

Quote Originally Posted by piglet-for-me View Post
    I have done what I can with the bonus offers. Some credited the first day, none the second day. I did get a daily survey today.

For fear of doing it wrong, would this be with my email address with his demographics, or his email address?
    You don't need to put an email addy in those.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    You don't need to put an email addy in those.
    ooops...I guess that answers that question.

I'll have him try.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Okay, I'm game.....I just tried to do the daily survey with my brand new e-mail addy I created for the SM surveys. I, too, don't get any choices, so I'm clearly still banned. I do try the SM surveys 5 or 6 times a day, but I keep getting the same surveys. I'm doing a lot of backing out. I haven't gotten a new survey from them in at least 5 days. As far as the OTX surveys, I also try them multiple times (and yes, I clear cookies prior to any attempt to do them or SM surveys). A couple of days ago I got a pet food survey, but nothing since. I didn't realize I could have my DH take OTX surveys, also. Can we both try? If he gets the same pet food survey, can he do it with his info? I just don't want to get banned again, so I'm running shy.......

I truly appreciate all the offers you have gotten for us, Tricia. I did all four of the new ones prior to the contest and they all credited. However, as far as this new contest, I only can do 5 of them, plus the 2 OTX surveys, and only 1 paid offer credited (finally) today - that was the Yankee candle MID one. Now if my DH can also try the OTX survey, and he gets the pet food one and is allowed to take it, I might have another credit. As I said, I need clarification before I do this.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Count me in as one who created a brand new email address for the surveys & am still banned....I even spelt it right this time too!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

jollytammy is offline I have trouble even knowing what day it is

a lot of the offers in the contest I had already completed. I was (thankfully) able to get both OTX surveys. I have had a horrible time getting either a survey or not having it go wrong in the middle. Must be my lucky week
    JollyTammy

My kids have been out of school ALL week (except Monday) due to snow/ice. It's crazy. So the 2 year old won't take a nap now with big brothers home to play with and I can't spend all afternoon on the computer like I'm used to. I did do a few things that credited but a lot of the stuff never credits and MID only credits if I use a NEW email each time I do one. I still can't get a survey but I haven't been trying very hard either until the ban thing is lifted.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Okay, I'm game.....I just tried to do the daily survey with my brand new e-mail addy I created for the SM surveys. I, too, don't get any choices, so I'm clearly still banned. I do try the SM surveys 5 or 6 times a day, but I keep getting the same surveys. I'm doing a lot of backing out. I haven't gotten a new survey from them in at least 5 days. As far as the OTX surveys, I also try them multiple times (and yes, I clear cookies prior to any attempt to do them or SM surveys). A couple of days ago I got a pet food survey, but nothing since. I didn't realize I could have my DH take OTX surveys, also. Can we both try? If he gets the same pet food survey, can he do it with his info? I just don't want to get banned again, so I'm running shy.......

I truly appreciate all the offers you have gotten for us, Tricia. I did all four of the new ones prior to the contest and they all credited. However, as far as this new contest, I only can do 5 of them, plus the 2 OTX surveys, and only 1 paid offer credited (finally) today - that was the Yankee candle MID one. Now if my DH can also try the OTX survey, and he gets the pet food one and is allowed to take it, I might have another credit. As I said, I need clarification before I do this.
    I'm thinking that the group of us that have been doing the SM sureveys, then try to do the daily one are not getting in because Greenfield is only recognizing ONE email and that is the one we have been using on the SM ones?? I might be wrong but it seems this is the case?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I still can't get a survey because I am banned but I am participating in the 14 contest. Only problem, most of them I have already done. Some just aren't crediting. I am trying though.

Well, for me, I have done some of the ones that I haven't done and they didn't credit. I didn't do zooba and blockbuster because I really can't spend any more money until next month. The rest are older and I have completed them.

As for OTX, I can't qualify to save my life, SM surveys lately can't qualify either.

I have also been taking advantage of some of the warmer weather, yardwork and building some chairs for my deck and porch (I'll have to post pics when I am done).

I am still with SR and will be until I can't type or click away . I just love the opportunities.

April
    Last edited by annieollendorf; 02-14-2008 at 03:19 PM. Reason: additional comments
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I'm thinking that the group of us that have been doing the SM sureveys, then try to do the daily one are not getting in because Greenfield is only recognizing ONE email and that is the one we have been using on the SM ones?? I might be wrong but it seems this is the case?
    Perhaps, but that is the one I tried the regular surveys with. It is my understanding from Tricia, and I may be wrong, that if the same person is doing both surveys, you have to use the same e-mail addy for both. Doing that did not allow me to get into the daily survey yet.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards