Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite SR Memory Contest

Default Favorite SR Memory Contest

Good Morning Everyone! I have more iTunes gift cards to give away. Since I am fairly new to Sunshine Rewards Tricia came up with a great idea for me to get to know a little more about SR and all of you.

Please post your most favorite Sunshine Rewards memory! This will be another randomly selected winner and the contest goes from now until midnight Sunday.

for participating and I can't wait to read your posts.

Ashleigh

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

In the very beginning of SR, we used to have Disney Gift Card cash outs where Tricia gave us discounts on the cards...I remember crashing the site as everyone scrambled to cash out at the same time....those were the fun days for me. Loved those discounted Disney Gift Cards!!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

My favorite Sunshine Rewards memory was when we all celebrated Tricia's birthday with a contest (mod-hosted) in 2008.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

My favorite one would have to be what led me to come to SR. I saw a post by Tricia on the *other board* asking people to check out her new site. Apparently I sensed a good thing even back then as I was the first person to sign up for SR (after the test accounts). I love being member #10!

Loved the discounted Disney Gift Cards as well- kept us all glued to our computers as we crashed the site!!
    Sunshine Rewards

My favorite memory was hitting my 45 day member mark and I was able to cash out for $150 in Disney Gift Cards. I never thought I would be able to make this much extra money for my trip by doing something so simple.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

My favorite memory was when I got my first $100.00 e-card. I called Disney Reservation Center and applied it to my vacation. First, as a skeptical person, it was so exciting that SR is a credible site and actually pays their members as promised. Second, it was exciting that I actually earned this money taking the surveys. Thanks for this rewarding opportunity, Tricia and SR!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Hehehe........my favorite was a thread a couple of years ago about a "rubber ducky." I won't go into details, but those who have been around for a while know exactly what I'm talking about.

I also miss our online chat nights. Honestly, I could never keep up with the conversation. Just couldn't type fast enough. Perhaps it was the wine?
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I would have to say that my favorite SR memory would be when Tricia ran a contest about promoting SR through a video. My son dressed up as Santa and did a video for me and we won the contest. Winning was awesome but even if we hadn't won it was something fun we did together. We had the best time making that video and we still go back and watch it on you tube.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

My favorite memory was when I joined the SR forum. My monthly earnings went from a whopping $1.87 to $15.01 to $48.42 .... I haven't looked back since!

I beamed with pride when I handed my DH my PayPal debit card and told him it was loaded with the $750 I'd earned over the previous year. We used it to pay for over half of our vacation to Hilton Head Island!

Now, in the last 4 months, I've earned enough to pay for my WDW AP and my TiW card....and I still have almost 3 months until my trip to earn more!!!

I LOVE SR!!!
    Last edited by kristenrice; 06-18-2011 at 02:03 PM.

i loved the discounted disney gift cards we used to get i would watch the computer like a hawk even while at work as i didnt want to miss anything! i also liked the scavenger hunt a few years ago it was great fun!
    Sunshine Rewards