Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite SR Memory Contest

I loved the discounted Disney gift cards. I remember trying so hard to earn enough to cash out for a discounted $200 Disney gift card!

I also remember cashing out for my first $500 Disney gift card - I was proud of my patience and perseverance, and so thankful for the opportunity!

I also love reading threads where members have surprised Tricia with birthday gifts and other things - it always makes me smile when she realizes how much we all love her! And I love reading all the positive posts about SR on the DIS!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

My favorite SR memory so far is when I cashed out for $100 for the first time last fall. That was really big because before then I had only cashed out for $25 about once a year. It's important to me because it marked a new phase in my life post-graduation, as well as shows how many opportunities for earning Tricia has added to the site since I first became a member. You can earn money easier and faster than ever!
    Kayla

getting my first gift card!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

It's hard to say just one since I've had sooo many, but I guess I would have to say when Magical JenK sent me some snow! That made my family's day. We were just looking at the pictures the other day. The twins had a blast playing in it.
    Sunshine Rewards

I am a very old member that just came back to the boards today. I used to love sunshine when i was planning my disney trips. I would like to make another trip to disney so i am back to my 2nd "happiest place on earth"

My favorite though was the discounted disney cards. I would save up and save up until i could get one!!!!

I am so glad to be back.

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    It's hard to say just one since I've had sooo many, but I guess I would have to say when Magical JenK sent me some snow! That made my family's day. We were just looking at the pictures the other day. The twins had a blast playing in it.
    When Jen sent the snow to Lisa was my alltime favorite...I remember when that happened.

Also the SR Boston meet up was great fun, as was the RI meet up that ~Kathie hosted.

I also fondly remember sitting at my then desktop computer a couple of summers ago with my frozen drink, enjoying crazy chat nights at SR...the craziest were when we were trying to chat and solve contests at the same time. That was really fun and I miss those times.

The great cashouts and everything are good memories too, but it is the friendship and bonding times I most fondly remember, and what have kept me around.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I remember when we used to chat, drink and play contests at the same time before we had a chat function. We had to keep refreshing so we could read the other posts and the threads would get super long and then the next day we would read the threads and you could see when we were at the bottom of the bottle because our typing got bad and our jokes got funnier. At that time I had three children under 6 and so I didn't have girls nights out but I could always have them on SR and sometimes they were a week night!!! We had a blast and I used to laugh until I would wet myself.
    Sunshine Rewards

My favorite memory: I was a fairly new member and we were going on our first Disney Cruise. I had earned some money on SR - not a lot but some, I also had a lot of cash saved, I was able to buy a Disney Gift Card from Disney with the money I had saved, I earned SR credits and I earned Disney Reward Points because I paid with my credit card and then I was able to get a discounted Disney Gift Card from SR! I was earning money hand over fist - that's probably why Disney stopped giving credits for gift cards and then why they stopped discounting the gift cards for SR!!! And here I am getting close to earning $5,000!

Once I figured out that SR was legit and a fabulous site, I haven't really stopped earning!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Making Super Member for the first time! I have only ever made it a couple of times, because I don't really have as much time for SR as I used to. Making it to SM really made me see how much you can earn here if you have the time and patience!
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

All of your shared memories are wonderful. Please keep sharing. I am deeply grateful to be a part of Sunshine Rewards. Your stories are great. I love that you all had online chat nights. That sounds like so much fun. Thanks everyone. I look forward to reading more great memories.

Ashleigh