Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Favorite SR Memory Contest

when I realized doing 4 surveys a day could pay for my baby's formula per month! made finances a little less tolerable!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I think my favorite SR memory was when I sent my brothers a few links to make purchases through and I actually got credit for it!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

My favorite memory is my very first cashout for a Disney gift card. After that it would have to be this past spring when Tricia had a Pittsburgh SR meetup. Unfortunately, there were a few cancellations, but I was very happy that I got to meet her, Keven and the girls.
    Barb

I have several favorite memories. Jen sending the snow to Lisa, Lisa posting that she was in remission, The SR Boston Meet, The SR Disney Cruise just to name a few.

The most important memory I will always have is the lifelong friends I have made here. We've laughed together, cried together, prayed together and been there for each other.

Never underestimate the power of the SR Mafia.

My favorite memory was winning a gas card in last month's contest. Like everyone else, the cost of gas is taking a big chunk of my monthly budget. The card will sure help out with gas for the commute to work. I love that SR provides great opportunities like this.

I have so many great memories of my time here at SR.

I loved going on the SR Disney cruise and meeting so many SR members! I also have great memories of the member meet up we had in Houston not too long after Cate announced her engagement. Lisa brought a cake and we all brought gifts and had a surprise wedding shower for Cate. That was so much fun.

I'm so happy to be a part of such a wonderful group of people.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

I loved the beginning of SR when the forum just started and there were some crazy and funny chats and threads! I would literally be laughing out loud.

And of course the discounted Disney gifts cards that everyone else mentioned were awesome!
    Sunshine Rewards

i have 2 and can't decide which is more meaningful to me!! the 1st time I made SM, as it really showed me that I can make serious money here! or the time i cashed out for $650 in Disney Gift Cards to pay for my Epcot Bridal Portrait Session......without SR there is no way we would have been able to afford it, and it is the best memory of our Vow Renewal.
    Jennifer -

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

My favorite memory was our crazy threads...the rubber ducky. I also liked the crazy chat nights.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

The best memory continues to be back in '07 when I had enough in giftcards to upgrade our Disneyland tickets to APs. A year's worth of Disneyland, thanks to Sunshine.
    Sunshine Rewards