Thread: 33 points available to rent

Default 33 points available to rent

I have 33 points for HHI but they can be used anywhere within 7 months that will expire March 2012. If anyone is interested in renting them let me know which resort and what type accomodations you might be interested in and I will see if there is any availability. I tried putting this on Disboards, but since I haven't been an active poster for the last 6 months they declined the listing. I would like to get $10/pt but will consider other offers. We will lose them if I can't find anyone to rent them.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by missymouse View Post
    I have 33 points for HHI but they can be used anywhere within 7 months that will expire March 2012. If anyone is interested in renting them let me know which resort and what type accomodations you might be interested in and I will see if there is any availability. I tried putting this on Disboards, but since I haven't been an active poster for the last 6 months they declined the listing. I would like to get $10/pt but will consider other offers. We will lose them if I can't find anyone to rent them.
    Pmed you.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Hm, how exactly does this work? I am not a dvc member and have only stayed at the resorts the usual way. I may be going sometime in Oct,Nov or Dec...not yet sure, it depends on the airfare. Can you rent for just a day or two w/dvc points?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

yes it works much the same as regular reservations. Each night is a set number of points. ie. Animal kingdom studio Sun-Thurs ranges from 9 to 29 points/night depending on location of room and season of the year, a one bedroom ranges from 19-58 points/night, and 2 bedrooms range from 25-79 points/night. Friday and Saturday nights are a few points more per night. Points rent for anywhere from $8/ point for those about to expire to $14/ pt. when members have points they can't or don't want to use. In my case we have 33 points that we can't use that will expire March 2012 which will go to waste if I don't rent them out.
    Sunshine Rewards