Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite SR Merchant Contest!

Default Favorite SR Merchant Contest!

New Contest! Please post who your favorite SR merchant is and why. This will be another randomly selected winner. Actually, there will be 2 winners and they will receive $10.00 iTunes gift cards.

Contest run through midnight Thursday!

Thanks everyone and have a great day!

Ashleigh

My favorite merchant is Barnes and Noble. I love to read and I love my Nook! With this merchant, I can indulge my favorite past time and earn money!
    Barb

My favorite merchant is Buy.com. I can always find whatever i need for myself or my family on buy.com. when my computer monitor started to fade out, i did a lot of research on a lot of different websites and found the best deal for my new samsung monitor on buy.com. it also helps that shipping is always free, their turnaround time is exceptional and i totally trust them to keep all my information private. buy.com is a great website and i would recommend them to everyone.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

My favorite merchant has always been shoebuy.com. I love shoes because they always fit no matter how "fluffy" I get and they always look cute. I love Shoebuy because of the free shipping both ways and the great cash back we get. They also have really good prices. They have amazing customer service. They are just about as close to perfect a merchant can get.
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Hard to choose one favorite but if I have to it would be QVC because I can always find something that I need and the cash back is pending in my account within 1-2 days.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

My favorite is Diapers.com, not only do I get cash back on the diapers I need, I get them delivered for FREE within a day. Going to a box store with 3 kids in tow is never fun.

I love QVC.com. I got about a $20 SR credit just for buying my laptop computer which I bought on Easypay. It's broken into 4 monthly payments with no interest. Love it!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Oh man, I don't even know where to start with this one! I haven't been shopping much since Christmas, but I love so many of the SR merchants.

I'd probably have to go with Sephora since I can find everything I need, get it shipped to my house, and not have to go to the mall!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

It is so hard to choose! I will go with drugstore.com. I use them all the time and it is great to have it delivered free to my door. They also give you 5% back in credits to use in future months and with the 5% back SR gives, you can get some pretty good deals.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Barnes and Noble, great way to get some money back for something I would buy anyway!