Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite SR Merchant Contest!

Shoebuy.com is my favorite. The reason I love them: SHOES Oh and the percentage of earnings.

Mine would be Kohl's.
    I love the 3% back you get with Kohl's, plus I usually shop when you get the $10 rewards for spending $50. And, now you can use your $10 rewards online.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Well I have to agree with QVC, the percentage is good and easy pay makes it so much easier to justify all those things I need also.

I love 6pm.com! Great prices and fast delivery. New specials everyday, I always come to SR first thing in the morning and check out 6pm.com.
    Sammielynn

123 Inkjets!!! they give 14% back, they offer free shipping, I never have to file a TT, they will replace any ink cartridge for up to 1 year! They are a great company to work with.....and did I mention the ink is REALLY REASONABLY PRICED!!!!!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

coupons.com b/c you can "shop" there even when you're broke! I love to see all those pending credits in my account, too.

Barnes and Noble because I buy lots and lots of books for my nook. Yea, the payout isn't great, but, as my friend La Verne always says, it's better than a stick in the eye!

Shoe Queen here.

Shoebuy Great, deal, great discounts, 10% cash back, credits with no issues, free shipping and returns 'nuf said.

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Home Depot! I love that you can get cash back on gift certificates....that 2% really adds up quickly and it shows up as pending really fast. I placed an order at 11:30pm on Sunday evening and it was pending on Monday morning.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Mine would have to be Bath & Body Works. I receive my shipments on time and earn 3% cash back.