Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Vista Print Calendar and Hat ???

Quote Originally Posted by Kycha View Post
    Wow! That was fast shipping. I just received both the hat(ordered on 2/15) and calendar(ordered 2/12) today. They weren't supposed to arrive until 3/4. They are really cute too. I got the calendar with the flowers. Now I just hope the credit shows up soon.
    Yea for you!! I can't wait to get my hands on my calendar.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

I got my hat that i ordered on the 12th today. I ordered one with hubbys nickname on it. was going to wait till fathers day but couldn't wait to give it to him, it was sooo cute. he loved it. i got the calendar with the pictures i downloaded also. great calendar!!! ( haven't gotten credit for either one.)

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Received both the hat and calendar today, wow that was really quick! The hat is really nice, I got it for my hubby with "Disney Vacation Club Member" on it with the palm trees underneath, very nice quality hat. The calendar on the other hand is a bit bigger and cheaper quality than I expected. I didn't do anything special, just got the generic palm tree pictures. Got credit for the hat, the calendar I did not (yet?)
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Got the hat and calendar both today. I agree the hat is very nice, my son loves it! The calendar is nice, but not wonderful. No credit and I ordered them on the 12th. But the hat was worth the price of both items.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I got my desk calendar today and really like it! I always do wall calendars for the grandparents and us for Christmas. I think this year I will add these for the aunts/uncles and a few friends! I love it and am glad I did the offer to see the quality!
    Last edited by disney_girl; 02-19-2008 at 06:37 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Everybody that is waiting for these credits...check your accounts, I just got my credit for the calendar! Whoo hoo!!! I was worried that it was a lost cause!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I got credit for the hat today, but haven't gotten it yet. I ordered a Grandma one for my Mom for Mother's Day. She loves hats, and with the credit it was quite a deal!!!
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I just ordered the hat last evening and it has credited already!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I am so excited... both of my credits are there!!!! Great gifts and credit!!!

I'm totally bummed. I haven't gotten credit for either one. Oh well. I guess I can try again in 30 days or so.