Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thank You!!!!

Default Thank You!!!!

I don't know exactly who is responsible for them, but I am sitting and looking at the most delicious tin of David's Cookies. They are to die for! I've never had the one that I am eating before...but I could swear it must be s'mores or something.

The note doesn't say who it is from, only from the "SR Members," but I thank you from the bottom of my heart. The last week has been an unbelievable stress...even more than I have let on. Between the daily surveys and some tax issues and the lack of good offers, I was really starting to freak out. I'm sorry if I was projecting some of that onto the forum....it was just starting to get to be a lot on my plate.

But the sun is rising...I see in our members a spirit that I know can't be broken by Greenfield or any other company. As long as you trust in me, I won't lead you wrong.

Thanks so much for thinking about me as a person and not just SR as a company. And know that I think about all of you personally each and every day and strive to do the best that I can for you.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I don't know who sent the cookies, but the fact that someone did makes me smile. Most of us don't have your address, so perhaps that can help you narrow it down (unless it was sent to your PO Box).

We all can see how hard you have worked to keep everyone's spirits up, including yours. Between the contest and the paid clicks, you have probably had one of the hardest weeks of your life. It certainly has been noticed by all of us!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

That is awesome! It is nice to give....but it is SOOOO nice to be on the receiving end especially when things are array. Someone knew you needed these at JUST the right time! WOOHOO to whoever you are!

Thanks Tricia for ALL you do.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

How wonderful is that! This is why I love it here so much! I so wanted to do something like that, but didn't have a physical address. Who ever is responsible, I would definitely love to chip in and give my part on this wonderful and lovely surprise. You can PM me your address and I'll happily respond!

Tricia, we indeed love you! Hang in there, it's gonna get better, and yes, we do believe in you! Keep your head up, the sun will shine again! We will always be here for you. Through thick and thin, you can count us in!
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Oh how great is that?! I love that we do these little things for each other to cheer each other up! SR & the SR forum family (my new name for all of us)rocks!! Wasn't me..and not that I want the person to come forward...but kudos to whomever you are!! YOU rock too!! And count me in for fundage! PM me & I'll be more than happy to contribute!
    Last edited by Magical JenK; 02-15-2008 at 05:41 PM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

That's awesome!! You certainly deserve it Tricia!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Ditto to both Jen & Lisa.
    What a thoughtful kind thing to do, whoever it was! I'd be glad to pitch in, too.
    We all know how hard you have been working, Tricia, and how hard it has been this month with all you've had to deal with. So you really deserve this sweet treat.
    Thanks for being someone we indeed can and do trust!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

How wonderful!! Tricia, I am so glad that you got a little bit of Sunshine!!

I would love to chip in as well!!
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards

That was really sweet. I have had days/weeks where I have felt like I cannot have one more thing on my plate, and when you know that someone is thinking of you, letting you know to hang in there, it makes it not so bad!

Awww!! How sweet that someone did that! Sunshiners are the BEST!! Glad it made you smile Tricia!!