Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thank You!!!!

I am starting to have a suspicion who it might have been...and I haven't seen her posting. I hope she knows how much she made my day.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

That is just so sweet! I am so glad it made you feel better.
    I also want you to know, and I am sure I speak for all of us, we do think of you as a person, not just a company. A wonderful kind hearted trusting person. You always stand up for us and that means alot. Your honesty and caring personality are what we love! We all feel like we know you and your whole family! You are appreciated in all that you do!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

That was such a sweet thing for someone to do especially with the week you have had! SR is such a wonderful group of people! How could anyone not be happy here??? !!!! You deserve it Tricia!
    Sunshine Rewards

What a thoughtful thing to do! Whoever did it has the true spirit of SR, and I think most of us are thinking, "I wish I thought of that!" I know I am.

Tricia, it was so sad to see your original post about GF, it sounded like you had your heart broken. I'm glad you are feeling better, and keeping up that fighting spirit. Thank you for all you do for us, and for giving us SR.
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

How sweet! I for one love my SR. I may wine sometimes but I'm hooked. Because of SR I have nearly $600 in play money for our next Disney trip, and have a bunch of great friends to boot.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Wish it had been me....but alas, it was not. Kudos to whomever sent the thoughtful gift, and including us all, as you know we all know and love you Tricia, and would all like to wish you well ever day, but especially when things are tough! Glad to hear about the lifted spirits!!!

Have a great weekend everybody!! Looks like plenty of sunshine to go around!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Default Thank You!

Whomever made you smile....Awesome! You certainly deserve it!!! Way to go! SR is the greatest...and you have made it that way!!!!

How sweet was that?! Thanks to whoever it was for being so kind and helping Tricia have a better week. I know how nice those little things can be and you deserve a pat on the back!

Tricia, I just wanted to reiterate that I too feel like we are all a family and not so much that this is a business, and I'm so happy that I've become a part of it! You deserve regular gifts of thanks from all of us for your amazing strength and awesome program.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Ditto to everything everyone else said!

I do think of you more as a person then a "business" you have a real heart and that shows in everything you do here at SR.

That was such a nice gesture, and I'm glad it really made your day.

Yet another reason why SR is so great!

April
    Sunshine Rewards

I too wish I had thought of the idea. I think it was a wonderful gesture. I agree that it is a unique SUNSHINE thing. That's what makes this site so special Thank you secret cookie sender, Tricia and SR Members!!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards