Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thank You!!!!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I know who it is but I can't say! Glad it brightened up your day Tricia.
    Sunshine Rewards

That is lovely! I can't imagine what kind of stress you were under last week- thanks for all you do Tricia!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

What a nice thing to do.......thank you whoever you are for brightening Tricia's day!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

That is soooo sweet! Hope it brightened your day/week/month! I don't know who sent it, but someone sure had a great idea!
    Debbie

Kudos to the person who had asuch a great idea

Tricia, you are so deserving! Thank you for everything you do
    Kari

Sunshine Rewards

Whoever did that is so sweet! You deserve it Tricia, we are all firmly behind SR and you.
    Jess
    Sunshine Rewards

Wow, how great is that? I am so happy that you are feeling the all around you Tricia. You so deserve it, and thank you to the person who did this.

Tricia, know that we are all here, standing beside you all the way. We know how hard you work for all of us. Wherever you lead, we will follow and we DO all trust you! Have a great weekend!

Thank you to whoever sent the cookies... I'm happy to see it put a smile on Tricia's face
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Thank you to the person who brightened up Tricia's day. You are so thoughtful to cheer her up. Tricia .... you certainly deserve a nice treat!
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Oh how great is that?! I love that we do these little things for each other to cheer each other up! SR & the SR forum family (my new name for all of us)rocks!! Wasn't me..and not that I want the person to come forward...but kudos to whomever you are!! YOU rock too!! And count me in for fundage! PM me & I'll be more than happy to contribute!
    Thanks for the offer Jen. I know the person who sent the cookies didn't mind the cost and putting us all on the card but if anyone wanted to do something like this again (either for Tricia or another member) I will suggest going through a mod to help coordinate. Just wanting to keep thing on the up and up.
    Sunshine Rewards