Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disneyland Tickets Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Check out Costco.com or Costco stores.

Also weirdly enough our Safeway sells tickets, not sure if they have a deal or not.
    Joined SR May 14, 2007

Sunshine Rewards

I called a friend who is a CM and TDS on the east coast Don't sell Disneyland tickets. Guess more people from the west coast go to WDW than east coasters going to DL.

The nearest Costco is in New Hampshire, about 2 hours north. I'd spend the $40 in gas. We have BJ's and Sam's Club. I'm not a member of Sam's Club. I am a member of BJ's........no Disneyland tickets.

I transferred funds to my PayPal account this afternoon. I have $$ in my Paypal account already, so I used what was there and made up the difference from SR to keep the PayPal fees down.

I'm going to get a Target GC for supplies (water, snacks) for our hotel room at the Crowne Plaza. It's right across the street from our hotel.

The money I had in my Paypal account would have gone into my checking account and I would have used my debit card (from that checking account) at Target so it will work out.

Thanks everyone for your suggestions and help. Love you guys!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

Well that's a bummer they don't sell DLR tickets where you are. Oh well, I'm glad you got it all figured out at least.